Great Falls, Montana
✟21,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good morning or good evening my family in Jesus! My mother's lump in her right breast came back and this time we went to the doctor for exam. The lump is 7cm x 8cm, the Dr examining her sent her immediately to the hospital for further examination to have a mammogram and a ultra sound. What came back still didn't give us any answers, but they are ruling it highly suspicious Melanoma. She has an appointment this Tuesday morning at 8:30 to have a biopsy done and her official results should be in by next Friday. God has been so good to our family and I really want to believe that this will go away. I've been praying that this will pass because the Lord has delivered my mother from many things like delivering her from smoking and drinking overnight, her heart attack was misdiagnosed and was only broken heart syndrome and healed in the matter of a couple months, she was diagnosed with vertigo and only bothers her rarely anymore. Please, I don't know what to pray for anymore because this is still a shock, I would pray for healing, but maybe that's not what the Lord wants of me, maybe this is His way to draw our family closer, to mend the relationship of my parents and restore mine with them and my little brother. Whatever God's plan is whether He is calling my mother home soon or whether this is a test of our faith, please pray for my mother that the Lord guide her through this process, to give her courage and to strengthen her faith. Thank you all and may God bless you all this day/night, I love you and Jesus loves you!

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God heal Gracefullybroken27's mom, from lump in her right breast, and other health issues. Rdmove worriness snd bless with healing and peace. Lord bless Gracefullybroken27's family and you be glorified, in Jesus gracious name, Amen!

• Friendly
Reactions: faythymns
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,376.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Well now, the Savior doesn't need sickness and suffering to bring people closer together. He can the job do just fine without those! Of course pray for healing, as will I. In the Bible everyone who came to Him for healing, and sometimes the crowds were evidently in the thousands, were healed. "He healed them all."

• Agree
Reactions: faythymns
Upvote 0

faythymns

Nov 11, 2018
Great Falls, Montana
✟21,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
*update*
My mother’s surgery went well, she stayed overnight and was discharged today. She’s home now in her own bed. She will be seeing a oncologist next Monday and also has a drainage balloon connected to the stiching where her right breast was removed which they will remove in hopefully about 7 days. They didn’t have to remove all of the muscle under her infected breast and they didn’t have to remove all the lymph nodes, just two of them. One lymph node lit up on the screen when they were operating, please pray that the cancer cells hadn’t spread throughout her body. They are more than likely going to be placing her on chemo and hormonal therapy for awhile to make certain they got all of it. Thank you all for your continued prayers for my mother, God is Good, all the time ✝️❤️

Reactions: starryshadows
Upvote 0