✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello,

My mother in laws name is Alice and she is going through a lot of physical pain right now due to her back and neck. She is going probably going to need shoulder surgery, which she has had before. She said the last time she had it she felt suicidal. She is probably at the lowest point I have ever seen her..normally she is very upbeat and outgoing. The worst thing is that she doesn't know the Lord. Please pray for her and that the Lord would use this trial to get through to her heart and save her. Thanks!

*Cher

Come home minie-cat!
Feb 8, 2017
Dallas
✟18,730.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello,

My mother in laws name is Alice and she is going through a lot of physical pain right now due to her back and neck. She is going probably going to need shoulder surgery, which she has had before. She said the last time she had it she felt suicidal. She is probably at the lowest point I have ever seen her..normally she is very upbeat and outgoing. The worst thing is that she doesn't know the Lord. Please pray for her and that the Lord would use this trial to get through to her heart and save her. Thanks!
I'll pray for her. I knew a women who had shoulder surgery. She felt sad too. Became depressed. It's hard when God takes away our physical ability. But Mother Theresa of Calcutta said, we have to take what God gives and give what he takes with a smile. I like that saying.

Upvote 0