Fargo
✟31,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Please pray for me. I want to do God's will with my life. Please pray I am given a path to follow and direction. Please pray for a soft, compassionate heart. I want to follow God with all that I am. Please pray for my financial situation. Please pray that I do not live for myself, but the advancing of the Kingdom and an ever deepening relationship with Christ. Thank you!

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Whether you live for yourself or not is up to your own choice.
Read the Bible daily in both testaments, ask God to direct you through it,
obey what He tells you, and He will be pleased with You.
Do this and You will come to know any number of vocations He would be pleased to have you enter. Father, I pray that this one will come to be a godly doctor, or godly lawyer, or godly janitor, or godly clerk, or godly gardener, or godly whatever, and that You will use them in whatever honorable vocation they might want to pursue, and provide for them in it as well. Matthew 6:33-34. Amen.

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nice prayer request. I'll pray you're heart is open to Christ, his spirit takes place with in you; so you're guided to being lead by him. For his will to be done and not your own; humbly coming to him needing and being provided. God Bless you!

Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It’s encouraging to learn of your desire to follow God’s will for your life, friend. Know that I’ll certainly be praying for you, asking the Lord to draw you close to Himself, provide for your needs, and guide your steps in the coming days. Grace and peace to you, friend!

Upvote 0