plalo

Nov 4, 2016
Singapore
✟19,385.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I know this may be trivial compared to other request but the situation I face had been troubling for me. I would like to ask for a few prayer if that's alright. This happened at my job. I found out that one of our very important office property under my care was not functioning properly.

After my supervisor checked, he says it could not have been damaged in that way unless someone had done it deliberately. After my colleague and others see it, they all believe I was the one who did it. they ask me to tell the truth with them.

But I really did not do such a thing. I insist I did not do such a thing, so my supervisor decided to give me a day to think through and let the truth out the next time I am to see him. But all I can say is I did not do it. Having looked at the equipment I myself also find it hard to believe it was not done intentionally. Perhaps I may have done it accidentally but I will never do it purposefully.

I not sure how can I get them to believe me. They say it considered a crime so they will report it since I cannot prove my innocence.

Please pray that the situation could be resolved and I could stay on my job.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: This is not trivial at all. I'm soooo glad you asked for prayer. Praying for you Plalo, for your protection, and that you are granted favor, even as it seems that they are surely against you. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know this may be trivial compared to other request but the situation I face had been troubling for me. I would like to ask for a few prayer if that's alright. This happened at my job. I found out that one of our very important office property under my care was not functioning properly.

After my supervisor checked, he says it could not have been damaged in that way unless someone had done it deliberately. After my colleague and others see it, they all believe I was the one who did it. they ask me to tell the truth with them.

But I really did not do such a thing. I insist I did not do such a thing, so my supervisor decided to give me a day to think through and let the truth out the next time I am to see him. But all I can say is I did not do it. Having looked at the equipment I myself also find it hard to believe it was not done intentionally. Perhaps I may have done it accidentally but I will never do it purposefully.

I not sure how can I get them to believe me. They say it considered a crime so they will report it since I cannot prove my innocence.

Please pray that the situation could be resolved and I could stay on my job.

We will pray for a positive resolution to the situation ...

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No request is trivial to God, @plalo. May He give you wisdom and show Himself strong to help you in this, and may He enable the truth to come forth and bring His peace to this difficulty.

Upvote 0

plalo

Nov 4, 2016
Singapore
✟19,385.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Thank you all for your prayer. As of now, I am to be reported to but not for the case mention above. They did not pursue the matter. they decided to replace the faulty property one with a new one and decided to forget about the situation.

But as soon as the case is over, the new equipment with me was found missing after only a day of getting it. Now they really angry at me. I really had no idea how does it happen. I really had no idea how to handle this. This is not the first time I got me into trouble at work. I don't know what wrong with me, but I can't seem to do a thing right.

Ever since I got this job, I never perform well. The previous job is not so good also. I either do a task wrong or I just screw up somewhere. Like in this case. These situations make me think that maybe I doom to fail and I wonder will my situation ever be different.

I hope God give me the chance that things might change for the better.

Upvote 0