Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I pray that not only does he recomit but also gets the filling of the baptism of the HolySpirit, if anyone can please lift him up in prayer, that is important for me an him, he may not know or understand, but i love him that much, if anything.

Fish Catcher Jim

Radically Saved
Feb 19, 2015
SW MI for now
✟19,583.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father we lift up @latyneyez husband and we give you Glory and We thank you for his returning unto you. We pray and ask of You Father that you would give this man the gift of repentance and send laborers of the field unto his path that you know he will listen to.

In the Name of Jesus Father God we bind all strongholds that the enemy has in place in his thinking and we cast them into the see and we loose your light to manifest in his being. We thank you for his repentance and returning back unto you Father, our first love.
In Jesus name we pray Amen.

See it and Believe it to be so
Blessings
FCJ

• Winner
Reactions: Cturtle
Upvote 0

Cturtle

Jesus, My Savior and Lord is my hiding place
Nov 30, 2015
My Citizenship is in Heaven
✟10,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Blog-Promises-of-God-kzlam36.jpg

Thank You Father for latyneyez and her husband. Thank you for loving them both and for manifesting Yourself mightily in their lives. Thank You Father for granting unto her husband the gift of repentance and for filling him with Your Holy Spirit. We thank You Lord of the harvest that You send laborers across his path, someone he will listen to, to encourage him in all of Your ways. For thou O Lord art a shield for latyneyez, her key and the lifter of her head. We know You love her Lord and as her shield and glory we trust You to lift the head of her house to a place that honors You. Grant unto Him an abundance of godly wisdom and revelation knowledge, and give him the power and desire to do what pleases You (Phil 2:13)
We give You all the glory Lord and praise for this manor God, for this woman of God. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will agree with you in this, I know and understand your need, for I am asking God for the same thing, HE WILL give this to us and HE WILL show up in a mighty way, when I ask this for my own husband, I will lift up yours as well. DO NOT loose faith.

476f3024e9210421a703a2f1103e336b.jpg

Upvote 0

Cturtle

Jesus, My Savior and Lord is my hiding place
Nov 30, 2015
My Citizenship is in Heaven
✟10,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I will agree with you in this, I know and understand your need, for I am asking God for the same thing, HE WILL give this to us and HE WILL show up in a mighty way, when I ask this for my own husband, I will lift up yours as well. DO NOT loose faith.

476f3024e9210421a703a2f1103e336b.jpg

Will add your husband to our prayers as well!

Thank You Father for bringing Solomon's Porch's husband to a deeper relationship with You. Grant unto him the gift of repentance and as her shield and glory... bless her with a strong godly man, who is fully submitted to You and full of Your Word and Ways. We give You all the glory and praise in Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Fish Catcher Jim

Radically Saved
Feb 19, 2015
SW MI for now
✟19,583.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Thank You Father for bringing Solomon's Porch's husband to a deeper relationship with You. Grant unto him the gift of repentance and as her shield and glory... bless her with a strong godly man, who is fully submitted to You and full of Your Word and Ways. We give You all the glory and praise in Jesus Name, Amen
amen-hdr.gif

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Amen thank you, I receive in JESUS name :prayer:

ca5fbd565336531b26845ead8273780a.jpg

Upvote 0