God fearing and God loving!
Jan 22, 2009
U.S.
✟64,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, I don't like asking prayers for myself, but I'm a bit worried. Last year, I was diagnosed with high blood pressure. I've been managing it with medication, but also working toward long-term results in diet and exercise. I hope to get off the medication one day.

Earlier this week, the Doctors did a blood test on me and they said my cholesterol and glucose are elevated and want to check me for diabetes so I have another blood test in the morning.

If you can, please say a prayer for me.

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, I don't like asking prayers for myself, but I'm a bit worried. Last year, I was diagnosed with high blood pressure. I've been managing it with medication, but also working toward long-term results in diet and exercise. I hope to get off the medication one day.

Earlier this week, the Doctors did a blood test on me and they said my cholesterol and glucose are elevated and want to check me for diabetes so I have another blood test in the morning.

Praying for your health. Praying for strength in Christ Jesus as you endure these tests.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟397,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican

I've said a prayer my friend, hope you get good test results.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums