Anaheim
✟8,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
I have received an abnormal test result from the doctor and have to go in for further testing. Please pray that everything comes out well. This has been giving me so much anxiety and stress the last few days.

R. Hartono

Feb 2, 2018
Depok
✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Jesus please give Riah the courage to face whatever is the test result Amen.

Please dont go to one hospital/one doctor only, check it with at least 3 doctors/hospitals.

My brother once was declared to hv 4th stadium cancer and needed to be operated immediately and the hospital try to detain him at the hospital for operation the next day, he refused to obey and later he checked at other hospital in Singapore and found it was just allergic.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I pray He brings you trust in Him ( God/Jesus) during this trial, put your trust in Him that He will impact and lead your doctors and staff whether they realize it or not. For it is His will that will be done and no one elses.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, may this dear one recognize the opportunity to trust in You and learn a most precious lesson or two. Proverbs 3:5-6; Philippians 4:19; Philippians 4:6-8; Psalms 23:4; Isaiah 41:10. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Father surround xxRiah with Your great love and wonderful peace. Father please send healing into any area that is not correct in this body. Father we promise to return all the glory and praise back to you. In Jesus Mighty name Amen.

Upvote 0