Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for my friend. He has a severe disability which is hard to fix, and really should be operated on by the best doctors.

I call him a friend, but he and I don't share a lot of common interests, except for theology. :D.

But, I love him as a friend as and as a brother in Christ, and value him for his character.

He's battling with an issue concerning whether or not he should move to Connecticut or stay here in Texas and then eventually move there.

In New England, he'd be close to the best surgeons in the country, who would be able to help him.

But, there are reasons for him to want to stay here in Texas. So, please pray that he make the right choice.

C

christsoccer

Please pray for my friend. He has a severe disability which is hard to fix, and really should be operated on by the best doctors.

I call him a friend, but he and I don't share a lot of common interests, except for theology. :D.

But, I love him as a friend as and as a brother in Christ, and value him for his character.

He's battling with an issue concerning whether or not he should move to Connecticut or stay here in Texas and then eventually move there.

In New England, he'd be close to the best surgeons in the country, who would be able to help him.

But, there are reasons for him to want to stay here in Texas. So, please pray that he make the right choice.

Praying
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0

liars_paradox

Jun 8, 2009
North Carolina
✟9,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My friend still hasn't moved yet, but he's actually gotten onto a website asking people for donations to get him the funds to move.

I think that I will miss him if he goes. I really dislike the current church where he and I both go to, and I he's the one that I get along with the most there.

But, if God wants him to move, and I think that He does, then God will help my friend make the right decision and will also watch over me as well.

Upvote 0

liars_paradox

Jun 8, 2009
North Carolina
✟9,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My friend still hasn't moved. I think that he's not going to leave. I hope that God is guiding him to the right place.

Anyways, it benefits me because I am kind of unstable here, and he seems to be keeping me balanced. Which isn't good for me, because I need to learn to grow up without having to confide in others.

Most people keep their problems to themselves, and that's very typical of men to do. I need to stop revealing so much stuff to people. That's how I have gotten into trouble in the past, because I reveal only one thing and it leads them to believe all sorts of wrong things about me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.