vcs

Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ
May 4, 2010
✟10,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dear friends, My father is celebrating a feast in a hindu temple this morning. I have constantly prayed for his salvation and the burden I have in my heart this morning is so heavy. I believe nothing is impossible for the Lord. Please pray with me for my father and his brother and sisters to know the Lord. Thank you.:sigh:

BeStill&Know

Site Supporter
Sep 13, 2015
✟68,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear friends, My father is celebrating a feast in a hindu temple this morning. I have constantly prayed for his salvation and the burden I have in my heart this morning is so heavy. I believe nothing is impossible for the Lord. Please pray with me for my father and his brother and sisters to know the Lord. Thank you.:sigh:
Just praying that Yeshua's Holy Spirit will descend upon your family, with His great Love, Warmth and Peace and His Presence in conviction of sin. As only Jesus can do. Amen

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying for your father, that the Lord will grant him salvation...
Dear Father, reveal yourself to to vcs father, and grant that he may know you and Jesus Christ whom you have sent, with real certainty and clear understanding, in Jesus name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums