Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I can suggest you add EPA 2g a day to your treatments, a type of fish oil supplement. Ketamine is also another new and powerful treatment you can seek out, it does a similar thing in your brain as anti-depressants but is effective within hours instead of months. Taking EPA daily should take about 2 weeks for it's anti-depressant effects to be in full swing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Annner

Dec 28, 2012
✟24,257.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
MCA,

I went through the same thing for years, until God healed me. Feeling like there was no answer left me even more hurt as i battled all the feelings that came with it. Heaviness, sadness, despair, hopelessness, oppression, and fear of the feelings that overwhelmed me.

From reading the scriptures, it was clear to me that God was a Savior, Mighty Deliverer, One who Hears and Answers Prayer. There was no way i could give up seeking Him because it says he is a God of Hope. He gives LIFE, blessing, deliverance, power. So i kept on and on crying, whining, thinking how unfair this all was. He was the same God who parted the Red Sea! Was i not accepted in his sight after i believed the gospel? Why was this happening with no answer in sight? It left me just completely dumbfounded.

This is the only way i know how to compare it....
Its like someone who keeps pleading, crying, whimpering in despair for him to forgive their sins to be saved. Like....why wont you forgive me, i am begging, pleading, desperate. The problem is , he has ALREADY forgiven mens sin by dying on the cross and rising in power, and all people have to do is Believe the work already done. You receive his forgiveness because he already did it for you.

I kept begging, help help help from this enemy using its power over me.......UNTIL he showed me

2 Timothy 1.7.....
God has not given us a spirit of fear, but he has given us a SPIRIT OF POWER, of love and a SOUND MIND.

Hmmm I thought. I have a Spirit of POWER? Yep thats what his word says. HE HAS GIVEN ME A SPIRIT OF POWER! Power over this debilitating crushing enemy trying to destroy me.
When I understood what he has ALREADY GIVEN ME, i realized I am the one who has power over it.
I got it, and began to say it aloud with all my heart....God has given me a SPIRIT OF POWER! Over and over. Thats when the pain left once and for all.

Jesus also said, i give you POWER to tread on serpents and scorpions and over ALL the power of the enemy. That power resides in you right now, if you have the Holy Spirit indwelling you. NO one has more power than the Spirit of God.

You see for me, i kept begging him for something he already gave me. I was in unbelief and had no understanding of who i was in Christ. Colossians 1 says ”he has delivered us from the power of darkness.” Again, past tense. He already accomplished it at the cross and by rising from the dead.

GOD HAS GIVEN ME A SPIRIT OF POWER

I said oh no you don't, it is i who has power over you!! Scripture says he has given us all we need
And that we are blessed with all spiritual blessings in the heavenlies in Christ Jesus.

If youre not sure if youve been saved and received the Holy Spirit.....since i am not sure where youre at,,,,, repent of your sins knowing Jesus died to take your penalty for sins and rose to give you eternal life. Call on the Name of Jesus. Say Jesus! I call on your name, you died and rose from the dead for me to save me. Father God, fill me with your Holy Spirit right now as you promised. Believe he has given you the Holy Spirit. You now have the Spirit of Power who trumps ALL power in heaven and earth. Then know its YOU who has power!

Reactions: psalmbody
Upvote 0