Houston
✟26,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for my intense depression that i have been suffering with. It can be excruciating at times and i should probably be medicated but i turned it down as i dont like the side effects. I also still ache from my unbelief. As i write this prayer request it obviously contradicts my unbelief. Aka, praying to a God i dont believe in. Who else do i have to go to, excerpt from John from Peter. I am just hurting. I want to be happy again. I feel hopelessness. My mother aches for me and i try my best to keep a front in front of her but sometimes i break down and come to her and it hurts her so bad. If i ever had a kid, i would never in my wildest dreams want the poor soul to be battling 2 evils like i am now. Even if no ones prays for me i will try to believe someone is, so that i can feel like something has my back. Thanks for reading.

Korean-American Christian

raised Presbyterian. member of the Nazarene Church
Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Please pray for my intense depression that i have been suffering with. It can be excruciating at times and i should probably be medicated but i turned it down as i dont like the side effects. I also still ache from my unbelief. As i write this prayer request it obviously contradicts my unbelief. Aka, praying to a God i dont believe in. Who else do i have to go to, excerpt from John from Peter. I am just hurting. I want to be happy again. I feel hopelessness. My mother aches for me and i try my best to keep a front in front of her but sometimes i break down and come to her and it hurts her so bad. If i ever had a kid, i would never in my wildest dreams want the poor soul to be battling 2 evils like i am now. Even if no ones prays for me i will try to believe someone is, so that i can feel like something has my back. Thanks for reading.

MCA, praying that Jesus will show you His overwhelming love.

Personally, I have found that B-COMPLEX Vitamins, Vitamin D, and Magnesium supplements help relieve my depression

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am sorry you are suffering so much MCA. God is with you and he loves you very much. Continue to ask for prayer here because we are here to help you. Be blessed.

Upvote 0

MCA

Heartfelt Stranger
Apr 10, 2013
Houston
✟26,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
i am going to buy some multivitamins maybe that will help, and i will keep reaching out i just dont want to feel like i am alone, thats what i told the counselor today,i said my worst fear is to feel like i cant talk to someone, then i will truly be alone. I am doing all i can and i am open to ideas that i am hearing, I am going to keep praying too, even if its hard to believe

thank you for the prayers, sincerely

Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My prayers are with you. I fell into deep depression 22 years ago, and though it is a battle it does get better.

- Don't stop fighting.
- Try the vitamins.
- Stay in prayer, even when it feels like it's falling on deaf ears (it isn't).
- Listen to an audio Bible (Psalms will help you know you are not alone) when you lay down to sleep, it will help keep your mind from wandering into bad places.
- Come here to talk if you need to. There are many wonderful prayer warriors here who know firsthand what you are suffering.
- Never give up. You are God's precious child and He has not forsaken you. Never forget that.

Praying for peace over you. Stay strong.

Upvote 0

Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
My prayers are with you. I fell into deep depression 22 years ago, and though it is a battle it does get better.

- Don't stop fighting.
- Try the vitamins.
- Listen to an audio Bible (Psalms will help you know you are not alone) when you lay down to sleep, it will help keep your mind from wandering into bad places.
- Come here to talk if you need to. There are many wonderful prayer warriors here who know firsthand what you are suffering.
- Never give up. You are God's precious child and He has not forsaken you. Never forget that.

I agree with everything PropheticTimes wrote

Upvote 0

MCA

Heartfelt Stranger
Apr 10, 2013
Houston
✟26,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single

- Don't stop fighting.
- Try the vitamins.

I remember when i used to come on this website years ago i would print out the threads and keep them with me. I would highlight the parts that i would try to remember always. I am a big advocate of audio bible listening and is the method i used to read years ago, i remember Romans and Acts were especially great to me. So i will try giving this a shot once again. I also notice something about the conscious mind as it starts to drift into sleep, made me less resistant to the words. I,e, my critical mind dissipates. Thanks for your words. Makes me feel better

Upvote 0

MCA

Heartfelt Stranger
Apr 10, 2013
Houston
✟26,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
All in all i feel better today than yesterday. I was listening to a podcast called The Dark Place, where others talk about their mental health problems, and I learned a little more about my circumstance, the thoughts making me depressed are involuntary called intrusive thoughts. And the problem is i am believing them. Almost seeming like an epitome of the devil's whispers, so to speak. I am not 100 percent sure about God or almost anything for that matter, but it does feel like an evil something is telling me things. Bringing me down.

Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I remember when i used to come on this website years ago i would print out the threads and keep them with me. I would highlight the parts that i would try to remember always. I am a big advocate of audio bible listening and is the method i used to read years ago, i remember Romans and Acts were especially great to me. So i will try giving this a shot once again. I also notice something about the conscious mind as it starts to drift into sleep, made me less resistant to the words. I,e, my critical mind dissipates. Thanks for your words. Makes me feel better

You are welcome. I am glad they made you feel better. :)

The more you fill your mind with the word of God the more the intrusive thoughts will dissipate. I know this from firsthand experience. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MCA

Heartfelt Stranger
Apr 10, 2013
Houston
✟26,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
any depression sufferers have any tips. It is hitting me hard right now. I got through having lunch with a couple friends from work thinking it would take it away and i still feel the bad gut feeling while i was with them. And then one of them was talking about a guy he knew that commit suicide and it made me feel super bad. Please pray for me i feel sick right now

Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
any depression sufferers have any tips. It is hitting me hard right now. I got through having lunch with a couple friends from work thinking it would take it away and i still feel the bad gut feeling while i was with them. And then one of them was talking about a guy he knew that commit suicide and it made me feel super bad. Please pray for me i feel sick right now

Praying for you.

Distract your mind. Read, watch something, listen to music, anything to keep your mind busy and unable to go off in different directions.

Upvote 0

MCA

Heartfelt Stranger
Apr 10, 2013
Houston
✟26,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Praying for you.

Distract your mind. Read, watch something, listen to music, anything to keep your mind busy and unable to go off in different directions.
are you busy can i call you or text you

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Father God, I pray for MCA. Please bring him out of his depression.

Father God, I pray that You will touch MCA with Your tender love so that he will trust in Jesus Christ as his Savior and Lord.

Please give MCA a soft heart that is responsive to You.

These things I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
20197015_10211504433104136_1666999629_n.jpg

Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Father God, I pray that You will touch MCA with Your tender love so that he will trust in Jesus Christ as his Savior and Lord.

View attachment 201932

Such a beautiful prayer. I pray in agreement with you for MCA. :groupray::crossrc:

Upvote 0

Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Such a beautiful prayer. I pray in agreement with you for MCA. :groupray::crossrc:

You and I will pray in agreement for MCA.

PropheticTimes, may our Lord Jesus Christ always be with you and your mom. May Jesus bless you especially in the difficult times

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

View attachment 201932

I also pray in agreement with this prayer

Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You and I will pray in agreement for MCA.

PropheticTimes, may our Lord Jesus Christ always be with you and your mom. May Jesus bless you especially in the difficult times

Thank you, KAC. It has been an honor and a privilege to witness the transformation you have been going through. May God continue to bless and nurture you.

Upvote 0