USA
✟146,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Hello my brothers and sisters in Christ! I hope this is not a silly request, but I would like to ask for prayers for my creativity today. I used to enjoy drawing, writing, and music but in the past year or two I've noticed my inspiration, motivation, and enjoyment in these hobbies has decreased greatly. This causes me to often feel bored, and it makes me sad. Please pray for my inspiration, motivation, and enjoyment in my hobbies to be renewed, so I can once again use the talents God gave me.

Blade

Veteran
Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟607,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi.. a verse I have not thought of in a long while.. "Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full" And what also comes to mind"what ever you desire when you pray believe you receive it and shall receive it."

So KNOW your Father heard you and us :) for is it not also written "And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions/prayers that we desired of him." He can not lie. Think about that.. HE HEARD YOU! Means HE WILL not maybe but WILL answer. The JOY of the LORD is your strength.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟375,561.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello my brothers and sisters in Christ! I hope this is not a silly request, but I would like to ask for prayers for my creativity today. I used to enjoy drawing, writing, and music but in the past year or two I've noticed my inspiration, motivation, and enjoyment in these hobbies has decreased greatly. This causes me to often feel bored, and it makes me sad. Please pray for my inspiration, motivation, and enjoyment in my hobbies to be renewed, so I can once again use the talents God gave me.

Creativity comes from the creator...

Is it possible that the connection to your heart has been lost for some reason?

The delight of Jesus within is the foundation of creativity.

Maybe ask Him if there is a matter needing attention that is extinguishing the spark of love within.

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Praying for your creativity and motivation to be restored, and for the depression to depart, Multis. :blueheart: It's not a silly request whatsoever. :hug:

The work of artists is highly affected by how they feel, and some even use their art as a form of therapy to work through their feelings. Perhaps that might be something to try - channeling feelings and frustration into your work. Just an idea. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,069,314.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I am wondering what is going on with you health wise, maybe diet wise. Food allergies, or eating certain things, can cause a decrease in energy and motivation. Sugar is a big no no for lots of people, also gluten. Sometimes physical issues can influence our moods and our drive in life. For example things like low iron, low B12, low thyroid and adrenal, can cause at least a low level of depression. I pray that you will be led to the solution for your problem, whatever it is, and be more creative than ever.

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless Multifavs, and this prayer request. Lord let you refresh and help Multifavs, to continue the creative work with same passion and love which Multifavs, was doing before. Lord please bless Multifavs and Creativity. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

• Friendly
Upvote 0