• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Prayer for my cousins grief

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Rosesandthorns, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Rosesandthorns

Rosesandthorns Member

+118
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    Tonight I saw my cousin crying because of the pain of losing our Grandad, who died in November last year to Cancer which is still affecting her she is only 11 years old.

She said she cries every night, she was saying she doesn't understand why her friends have their Grandads and she had to lose hers.. it broke my heart as I remember being her age and my Grandad was my world. Lord Jesus please show her how precious she is, hold her in your arms and take the pain away from her. Holy Spirit be with her, please take the tears from her eyes if there is anything at all Lord I can do to make her feel better please Lord show me. God protect her heart.

Please could everyone say a prayer that she begins to heal from the grief.

Thank you

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. vinsight4u

vinsight4u Contributor

+2,385
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    /nvm

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. EzekielsWheels

EzekielsWheels Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,045
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    I pray for comfort and consolation from this loss for your cousin.

4. Tigger45

Tigger45 Do not turn to the right or the left; Supporter

+6,694
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Amen, may the grace of Christ be upon your cousin :pray:

5. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+2,007
    Christian
    Married
    Heavenly Father, answer this one's prayer for the young cousin who lost her grandpa. Comfort her with Your love, and also give her the peace that passeth all understanding,
    "The peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians" 4:7 Dry her tears and may she know in her heart that her grampa is safe with You, Thank You Father God, In Jesus Name, Amen

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  6. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Supporter Angels Team

+18,046
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Joining in prayer for your young cousin, for the peace that comes from knowing grandpa is in heaven with the Lord. May the Lord bless you richly and your young cousin and give you peace in Jesus name

7. redleghunter

redleghunter Abide Boldy my friend Supporter

+25,125
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Heavenly Father bring the comfort of Christ upon this child. In her time of mourning bring her assurances of Your Love and Peace.

8. sunshine100

sunshine100 Love God Love people Supporter

+1,541
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    praying

9. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+4,756
    Messianic
    Private
    I pray for her comfort and healing.

10. believerwithallmyheart

believerwithallmyheart Newbie

+227
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Praying. May she find peace (though I know how difficult that is and I don't know if I myself would be able to get over that if it happened to me) Let her know that he is with the Lord now, in a better place. In Jesus name, Amen.

11. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+1,903
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord bless this prayer and the cousin mentioned. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

12. Greg Merrill

Greg Merrill Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,305
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Father, I immediately see this situation as something You can use to bring something good into this girl's life because of it. Romans 8:28. Granddad may have been great, but there is something better. Granddad may have known that as well, though couldn't do anything about it himself. May this little girl come to know that You can take her through grief, lift her out of grief, and become that One which can be the One that heals and fills that aching heart. Father, in knowing You, in the way and intimacy that You would like us to know You, the loss of anyone else, no matter how dear, will not keep us down. Thank You for being that great Comforter that You are. Amen.

13. Annalafrenchy7

Annalafrenchy7 Member

+464
    France
    Christian
    Single
    Hello my dear sister, my deepest condolences to you and your family, I am very sorry to hear about ur grandad. You are such a beautifully amazing cousin to care about your little cousin and ask for prayers requests, she is blessed to have you.
    Reading this story really hit me because I was 13 when I lost my grandpa and him and I were so close, he passed in September suddenly and I would cry every night as well and would question why other people still had their grandpas as well. I can relate on a personal level and my heart breaks for ur little cousin.
    Jesus please Lord comfort this sweet little girl during this time of pain and grief. Please touch her heart and give her the peace only you offer Jesus, please don’t let her feel bad when she sees other people with their grandpas, please Lord give her peace and comfort. Be with this whole family during this time of grief as well, thank You Father.

Sending much love,

Your sister in Christ