✟12,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello everyone!!
I am going to college in a few months. I hope to join a new church quickly and be baptized there!!

I was baptized as a child at the age of 9. However, I did not live for God, rather, I still lived for myself primarily and also spread false doctrine everywhere. I was saved from my sin upon my belief in the summer of 2021.

Being baptized again never crossed my mind, though. I kept trusting in Christ and living for Him but the Spirit never prompted me to be baptized again. However, one night, one of my best mentors and friends in the church asked if I had thought about being baptized, due to my visible regeneration by the Spirit. I had never even thought of that. However, I realized that this would be a very important step to take! I want to obey my Savior in any way possible and follow his commands, especially this one!!

I think it would be most appropriate, instead of getting baptized in a church and then leaving directly afterward, to join a church, be baptized there in my new community, where no one knows me yet or witnessed my walk with the Lord. So, I ask for your prayers for me, that I would learn well in my preparation to be baptized and that this process would be successful.

I also ask for a more general prayer for the lost, that they would trust in Jesus' atoning work on their behalf. I hope to be baptized alongside many others that day.

Thank you all!
To God be the glory!!