✟16,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear All,

I could use some prayer as I've begun taking some online college courses in an effort to get some pre-requistics done for my Masters. I could use some prayer that I'm able to get good grades in these classes, that I'm able to understand and recall the information accurately and truly learn it. I have several papers I have to write and it is somewhat challenging to begin writing them. Please pray that I would not procrastinate and that I can get my work done in a timely manner.

In conjunction with starting these courses my boyfriend recently broke up with me last week because he believed lies about my character. It was really sad, I heard the voice of Satan, the accuser, being spoken through him as he brought the false accusations against me. My pastor and mentor have met with me and let me know I have done nothing wrong, and have spoken to him about his accusations. Can you please pray that God would comfort my hurting heart, and it seems impossible but also can you pray that God can restore our relationship?

I am open to whatever God's will is for me, if he is pruning me because this relationship isn't right for marriage I accept it. I just would love my name to be cleared of false accusations. I would also love for my now ex-boyfriend to encounter healing. He has been through a lot for his faith, including his family disowning him, being arrested, thrown in prison and tortured. It is from these issues of rejection/betrayal that I believe his suspicion of me comes from.

Thanks in advance for your prayers,

bint3

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟827,333.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Dear All,

I could use some prayer as I've begun taking some online college courses in an effort to get some pre-requistics done for my Masters. I could use some prayer that I'm able to get good grades in these classes, that I'm able to understand and recall the information accurately and truly learn it. I have several papers I have to write and it is somewhat challenging to begin writing them. Please pray that I would not procrastinate and that I can get my work done in a timely manner.

In conjunction with starting these courses my boyfriend recently broke up with me last week because he believed lies about my character. It was really sad, I heard the voice of Satan, the accuser, being spoken through him as he brought the false accusations against me. My pastor and mentor have met with me and let me know I have done nothing wrong, and have spoken to him about his accusations. Can you please pray that God would comfort my hurting heart, and it seems impossible but also can you pray that God can restore our relationship?

I am open to whatever God's will is for me, if he is pruning me because this relationship isn't right for marriage I accept it. I just would love my name to be cleared of false accusations. I would also love for my now ex-boyfriend to encounter healing. He has been through a lot for his faith, including his family disowning him, being arrested, thrown in prison and tortured. It is from these issues of rejection/betrayal that I believe his suspicion of me comes from.

bint3
Around two years ago I complete a Mdiv which I started at the age of 65 and finished at the age of 68. It was a three year on-line course and I wrote a a number of essays. I asked for the Lord's help each time, and ended up with a 95% average for them. I have proved that God does come through for us and He brings the flow of thought and leads us to the best research.

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Dear All,

bint3
Praying for you bint3. God bless :).

• Friendly
Reactions: bint3
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray for bint3, that she would be content without a boyfriend for now and develop her relationship with You. I pray that she would find a "good" boyfriend that is walking with You, and will be a spiritual boost for her. I pray for her old boyfriend that he would come to know the right people that can minister to him in such a way spiritually that he will come to spiritual healing and victory over the past things that have been mentioned. I pray that bint3 will see her studies in the right frame of mind, so as to study for them in the right way to learn and pass her exams, and that her education will be used in a way that blesses her, helps others, and glorifies You. Amen.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

bint3

Jan 17, 2018
here
✟16,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Father, I pray for bint3, that she would be content without a boyfriend for now and develop her relationship with You. I pray that she would find a "good" boyfriend that is walking with You, and will be a spiritual boost for her. I pray for her old boyfriend that he would come to know the right people that can minister to him in such a way spiritually that he will come to spiritual healing and victory over the past things that have been mentioned. I pray that bint3 will see her studies in the right frame of mind, so as to study for them in the right way to learn and pass her exams, and that her education will be used in a way that blesses her, helps others, and glorifies You. Amen.

Thank you so much for your prayer. It really speaks so much life and hope to me during this difficult time. Yes, LORD have your way, draw me closer to yourself! Help me as I walk towards you.

Around two years ago I complete a Mdiv which I started at the age of 65 and finished at the age of 68. It was a three year on-line course and I wrote a a number of essays. I asked for the Lord's help each time, and ended up with a 95% average for them. I have proved that God does come through for us and He brings the flow of thought and leads us to the best research.

Thank you so much for your encouragement! Yes, it really speaks life to me. I'm hoping in getting a Marriage and Family Therapy License in order to help serve others better and bring God's healing touch to them.

Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I’m sorry to learn about your situation, friend. Know that I’ll be praying for you, asking the Lord surround you with loving comforting presence and bring healing and restoration to your relationship in His perfect timing. May He grant you wisdom and guidance as you look to Him for every need. Blessings!

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Vimi

Vessel
May 3, 2011
Texas
Visit site
✟19,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Abba Father thank you for the unconditional love you show us when we least deserve it.
I pray that the same love would invade the ex boyfriend's heart and minister inner healing at the root.
I pray that your perfect will be done in this relationship because you know what's best and we want your best.
Bless your daughter with the wisdom, knowledge and understanding she needs to be successful in her academics as she prepares for an exciting future full of abundance, grace, mercy and peace in the name of Jesus Christ I pray, amen.
:purpleheart:

• Friendly
Upvote 0

bint3

Jan 17, 2018
here
✟16,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Abba Father thank you for the unconditional love you show us when we least deserve it.
I pray that the same love would invade the ex boyfriend's heart and minister inner healing at the root.
I pray that your perfect will be done in this relationship because you know what's best and we want your best.
Bless your daughter with the wisdom, knowledge and understanding she needs to be successful in her academics as she prepares for an exciting future full of abundance, grace, mercy and peace in the name of Jesus Christ I pray, amen.
:purpleheart:

Thank you so much for your prayers and comforting words. I agree, yes Lord, have your way in my life! <3

• Friendly
Reactions: Vimi
Upvote 0