ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Our anniversary did not turn out as expected. I have to admit it was my fault for expecting too much from him without any thought or plan for him. Harsh words were spoken and I am hurting inside and out. Please forgive me Father, help me to forgive myself and encourage my husband to forgive me too. I know and I believe you can restore my marriage to better than new. Thank you for this and for all you do! Thank you for leading others here to pray with me in agreement. I pray with all on this site in need of your love, mercy, understanding and wisdom. All glory is yours, AMEN!!

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
553f5f1f641b0c95ea30c5004d488c8e.jpg

Upvote 0

macek

Apr 21, 2017
Ljubljana
✟65,547.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Our anniversary did not turn out as expected. I have to admit it was my fault for expecting too much from him without any thought or plan for him. Harsh words were spoken and I am hurting inside and out. Please forgive me Father, help me to forgive myself and encourage my husband to forgive me too. I know and I believe you can restore my marriage to better than new. Thank you for this and for all you do! Thank you for leading others here to pray with me in agreement. I pray with all on this site in need of your love, mercy, understanding and wisdom. All glory is yours, AMEN!!
Praying for you and your husband and your marriage to flourish in His grace. I am hesitant to poke in other people's affairs but if i may suggest you and your husband to take sometime aside to pray together and ask for forgiveness and forgive each other and then together ask Jesus to guide and bless you. Take some time together in an activity you both enjoy and that draws you closer together and to Jesus, to mend your relationship and make it stronger than before.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, this marriage, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CtC

Worship is a Lifestyle
Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟195,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God of all, Holy one, be ever present in our hearts, speak to us and guide us. Bring this couple closer together, and closer to You. You know their need, You know their hearts. Teach them how to forgive. Show them how to live in Your love. Amen! Father we praise You!

Upvote 0