US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I just remembered more about one of the men who tortured me. He often came to visit the main woman who tortured me. His name was Micah. Please pray that I am able to forgive him.

Last edited:

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
May God heal you and that His mercy and love fulfill you and turn your misfortune into a blessing. God can help you to forgive him, rely on His strength and wisdom. :) God bless you
Thank you so much :)

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Praying for your protection and safety, and that God defends you from anything or anyone intending to do you harm. Praying that God grants you wisdom, discernment, and clarity and that He guides your every thought, word, and deed, and directs your every step. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:heart: Praying for your protection and safety, and that God defends you from anything or anyone intending to do you harm. Praying that God grants you wisdom, discernment, and clarity and that He guides your every thought, word, and deed, and directs your every step. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))
Thank you Brinny :)

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Robert Richborough

May 5, 2017
Manchester
✟47,835.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was tortured by two men and a woman but recently I remembered my torturers name. I had blocked him out my mind mostly because he was very cruel. His name is Micah. I was raped and abused by him for over 8 months. I had recently had some more recall about my torture. I was afraid to talk about him so I only mentioned the woman who tortured me, but Micah is the main one who tortured me. He was in his 30s. He acted as though he loved me at first. He shared an apartment with a woman named Silver who also helped to torture me. I wanted to pray that I learn to forgive my torturer Micah. He has hurt me alot. I have been remembering more and more about my torture and my fear has been subsiding some about what happened to me. it was a very bad torture and terrifying and I have PTSD. Micah was a Satanist and he used me for ritual abuse. I know I need to forgive him because of how bad the torture was but it hurt my soul deeply.

Remember that these people likely didn't do this because of themselves but they also are hurt, likely tricked by the Devil, you don't HAVE to forgive, but its always better for you, Jesus say you must forgive because its better for us, because God has forgiven us, I cant imagine how hard it was to go through that though.

God I believe will do his best to take this pain away from you, and one day, he will make your life such as that you will not remember it. I don't know how quick it will take you to forgive, but forgiveness is a long process so don't feel bad. Good days will come soon BlueRose :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Remember that these people likely didn't do this because of themselves but they also are hurt, likely tricked by the Devil, you don't HAVE to forgive, but its always better for you, Jesus say you must forgive because its better for us, because God has forgiven us, I cant imagine how hard it was to go through that though.

God I believe will do his best to take this pain away from you, and one day, he will make your life such as that you will not remember it. I don't know how quick it will take you to forgive, but forgiveness is a long process so don't feel bad. Good days will come soon BlueRose :)
Thank you so much for this response Robert :) Thank you for reminding me forgiveness will take some time. I appreciate your encouragement.

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I have no words accept that a lesser woman couldn't have withstood what you did. I know I wouldn't be in my right mind if that happened to me.

But remember God is your vindicator... And I don't even want to know what will befall your torturers.for what they have done....but you have to forgive them for yourself so your soul can heal... Because the pain is eating away at you.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have no words accept that a lesser woman couldn't have withstood what you did. I know I wouldn't be in my right mind if that happened to me.

But remember God is your vindicator... And I don't even want to know what will befall your torturers.for what they have done....but you have to forgive them for yourself so your soul can heal... Because the pain is eating away at you.
Thank you so much for your words Far Side of the Moon :)

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I just remembered more about one of the men who tortured me. He often came to visit the main woman who tortured me. His name was Micah. Please pray that I am able to forgive him.
praying for a deep healing from the pain and trauma.

praying for an abundant filling of God's goodness and love so that forgiveness and love flows through you.

God Bless you for such an awesome desire/request.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request and for the healing of all spiritual dark places caused by others in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Reactions: Bluerose31
Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status