Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The shape of the world right now is making me feel more emotionally sick than ever before. I pray for our leaders in all countries of the world to have a change of heart so we may see relatively good times again. I am feeling anxious about the idea of impending Armageddon. I know Christians are supposed to look forward to Jesus returning, but I am a younger person and I feel like I didn't live achieve or enjoy everything in this life that I wanted to. Unless God can make it like an almost carbon copy of this planet for me after I'm gone if Armageddon does happen.

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟837,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The shape of the world right now is making me feel more emotionally sick than ever before

When I was growing up, I thought nuclear destruction was coming at any moment. And, it was always a possibility as it is now. Either days are going to pass or they won't; there is nothing we can do to add a moment to time. God is always present now. Even when the consummation comes, God will be present now. Turn your heart to God's ubiquitous and loving presence that is with you right now, notice the beauty and goodness of life right now, and I will pray, too.

Upvote 0