• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. I just wanted to share something my fiance' came up with. She is a jewelry designer and has a shop with her daughter. They asked if I had an outlet for some of their items and I told them I would share it with everyone here at CF. So I started them an Etsy Shop account to showcase what they have done. And this is the first items! Check it out and let me know what you think!

Thanks so much! - Rex

Click here to see it!

Prayer for job

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by milomarco, Sep 14, 2017.

1. milomarco

milomarco New Member

+7
    United States
    Non-Denom
    In Relationship
    My dream job is available. It's been available for a month now and I've done all that I can to try and get it. I have so much anxiety and stress over why I haven't been contacted. I want the job so bad and for my stress to go away. I have prayed to God but I'm patiently waiting. I just recently began going back to church and I worry that God doesn't find me worthy of the position.

• Prayers Prayers x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. EmmaCat

EmmaCat Happy Cop Wife! Supporter Angels Team CF Ambassadors

+1,504
    United States
    Fundament. Christ.
    Married
    US-Republican
    Praying for you!

3. _-iconoclast-_

_-iconoclast-_ I live by faith in the Son of God.

+278
    Pentecostal
    Private
    God bless you.

Praying now!

4. mukk_in

mukk_in Just Me Supporter

+1,220
    India
    Christian
    Celibate
    Anxiety will pass in time. Keep praying :). God bless you child :).

5. hypostatic

hypostatic Senior Veteran Supporter

+614
    Non-Denom
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Praying.

6. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's

+2,379
    Messianic
    Private
    Oh pshaw. We are all unworthy. Our Creator is called The Father of Mercies for a reason. If it were me I would promise to give a certain % of my earnings if I got the job. That may not be a bit necessary - though I do believe in tithing - for you to get the job, but it might help your guilt feelings. I pray for you to get a great job and to get over guilt that only holds your back in your spiritual development.

7. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love Goodbye~God bless Supporter

+8,716
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    Praying ~ God bless you :crossrc:

8. Multifavs

Multifavs CF's Multi-Named Knightess Supporter

+2,839
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    I've been in the same situation before and I know how difficult it is. You're in my prayers! :prayer:

9. Greg Merrill

Greg Merrill Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,752
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Lord, we know that You are good, and that you will not withhold any good thing from them that walk uprightly ( Psalms 84:11). You love this person, and want the best for them, at the right time. I pray they get this dream job if You think it is the best for them; otherwise I pray for them to follow You into contentment, 1 Timothy 6:6, that they may have the great gain You want for them. Amen.