Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I either had another mini-stroke or both incidents were cause from MS. I had an MRI and the neurologist said he couldn't rule out MS. I'm due to see the neurologist on Friday, where we'll talk about it and what to do or what tests to run next.

It was a bit scary, my arms fell asleep and got the pins and needles of them waking up. Also lost some vision from one eye. Had a consciousness change. And stumbled a little bit.

Thanks, Devin.

Blade

Veteran
Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟629,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Theres nothing God cant do.. more then two of us agree. Peter and John said after the man got healed.. why look at us as if we did this under our own power. Its faith in that name. IN JESUS NAME!

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I either had another mini-stroke or both incidents were cause from MS. I had an MRI and the neurologist said he couldn't rule out MS. I'm due to see the neurologist on Friday, where we'll talk about it and what to do or what tests to run next.

It was a bit scary, my arms fell asleep and got the pins and needles of them waking up. Also lost some vision from one eye. Had a consciousness change. And stumbled a little bit.

Thanks, Devin.
Devin prayed the doctors figure out how to treat you and for full healing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we pray let these health problems leave devin553344, and devin553344 enjoy a good health. Lord heal from MS, restore the eyes sight. Lord let your healing, pezce and strength be upon devin553344. In Jesus gracious name, Amen!

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Devin, I am sorry you are going through this. May our good LORD provide your doctors to the answers needed for your recovery. May He bring healing and restore you devin with all that was affected with the last incident, In Jesus Name, Amen

Last edited:
Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My apologies, my edit is missing so I could not correct your name,

That's OK, if you only new how many times I was called derek, kevin and derwin. Thanks for your prayer, that's for sure :)

Upvote 0