Scotland
✟46,282.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hello friends. I come to you to request your prayers in dealing with some very troubling physical ailments I am experiencing right now.

I have been having trouble with my left ear for some weeks now. I'm really not sure what it is, but the symptoms are mild hearing loss and a low variable humming noise. I don't have pain, but it's making me clench my jaw.

The other thing I'm experiencing is pain in my lower sternum. I think this may be related to indigestion, as I have been having bouts of that recently.

I pray that together we could banish these symptoms as God Wills, and that I won't have to visit the doctor. In Jesus name. Amen.

Brother-Mike

Predetermined to freely believe
Aug 16, 2022
Toronto
✟41,941.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Re. the ear - have you ever had your GP doctor take a look and maybe clean it out? Every 5 years or so I go in and they pull … well… something horrible out and I feel instantly better. Just in case you haven’t already exhausted this possibility.

Reactions: David's Harp
David's Harp
David's Harp
Hi Mike, I have had ear wax, and infections before, but it feels a little different this time. I did have a bad cold recently, so it could be related to this. Thanks for your prayers. I have to say the ear feels a lot better today.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

JohnC101

Aug 14, 2022
Orangeburg
✟70,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
May God help you with all of your problems, and may He bless all of your endeavors.

If it is indigestion, you might wanna take some Pepto or Tums, make sure you chew thoroughly while you eat.

David's Harp
David's Harp
Thank you John. I'm being lead also to have a look at certain things in my diet as well as portion size. I'm taking this opportunity to have a short period of fasting also.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Of course, I don’t know, but I am wondering about a sinus infection. There are ways to treat it naturally if so.

As for indigestion what has helped me is drinking more water. But I pray the father of mercies will lead you to whatever causes you to be in good health.

David's Harp
David's Harp
Thanks LoricaLady. Yes, the thought had occurred to me, but I'm hoping through prayer the Lord might take this from me. I am feeling a bit better today.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
By the way, if there is any problem with earwax, 3% hydrogen peroxide put into the ear with an eye dropper is recommended by many doctors.

You leave it in for about two or three minutes. And you’ll hear lots of crackling popping noises. But those are harmless.

Upvote 0