Knoxville
✟44,585.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey folks, not sure if this is the right place to post this or not but...honestly I just googled a Christian forum to ask so here goes, I’m in dire need of prayers, my name is Malachi I’m 22 and recently I’ve been having some major issues with my body, I’m not sure why or what is going on. I’ve been battling this life staggering issue for almost 2 years now. It all happened just out of the blue one day I began having panic attacks and severe discomfort random abdominal pain etc. However recently as in the last two to three weeks have had some more issues occurring. Honestly I’m kind of scared. I’m doing my absolute best to pray constantly and trust god but it’s so very difficult so if anyone that would like to just, please pray for swift healing and stronger faith in Jesus for the glory of god. Thanks for reading god bless

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟788,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Hey folks, not sure if this is the right place to post this or not but...honestly I just googled a Christian forum to ask so here goes, I’m in dire need of prayers, my name is Malachi I’m 22 and recently I’ve been having some major issues with my body, I’m not sure why or what is going on. I’ve been battling this life staggering issue for almost 2 years now. It all happened just out of the blue one day I began having panic attacks and severe discomfort random abdominal pain etc. However recently as in the last two to three weeks have had some more issues occurring. Honestly I’m kind of scared. I’m doing my absolute best to pray constantly and trust god but it’s so very difficult so if anyone that would like to just, please pray for swift healing and stronger faith in Jesus for the glory of god. Thanks for reading god bless
I hope this isn't just careless words, but it sounds like you need a change of scenery. Different food, different (or no) meds, different place to live, maybe different area entirely, different friends.

But whatever, God has a reason for what he puts you through. It isn't easy, though, yet his yoke is easy (more than just a riddle).

• Agree
Reactions: ilovejcsog
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,156.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I pray that you will be led to whatever medical and/or alternative health helps you may need.

Upvote 0

Deborah D

Prayer Warrior
Site Supporter
Aug 25, 2018
USA
✟224,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I pray for God's healing touch on you, in Jesus' name.

This verse just came to mind. Don't know why, but you may want to seek God about this.

1 Thes. 5:23--Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely. And may your spirit, soul, and body be kept sound and blameless for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0