East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Dear friends, I ask for pray for a very painful condition, Trigeminal neuralgia.
I have been to the doctor and he has given me a low dose medication called carbamazepine, which he says I will have to take it for a long time, a month to start with. I am not happy with any medication but the pain is so intense that I can hardly function. Thank you so much for your prayers.

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,078.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I also have a rare disease that cause a chronic nerve pain (albeit a different one than you) so I do understand your pain..

Terribly sorry to hear, and I will put you on a list of people I pray for daily.

If you need anything just tell me..

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I also have a rare disease that cause a chronic nerve pain (albeit a different one than you) so I do understand your pain..

Terribly sorry to hear, and I will put you on a list of people I pray for daily.

If you need anything just tell me..

Thank you so much, I am just thinking about what vitamins I may need to build up a resistance, I have nutritional yeast flakes that include B12...

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear friends, I ask for pray for a very painful condition, Trigeminal neuralgia.
I have been to the doctor and he has given me a low dose medication called carbamazepine, which he says I will have to take it for a long time, a month to start with. I am not happy with any medication but the pain is so intense that I can hardly function. Thank you so much for your prayers.
I’m praying for you dear sister in Christ.

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, we agree and pray let you please touch and heal musicalpilgrim of Trigeminal neuralgia, Lord bless the medical treatment and bring quick healing upon musicalpilgrim. Let let the pain, worry and suffering leave and musicalpilgrim, enjoy a good health. Lord bless this prsyer, in Jesus gracious name, Amen!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father God, we agree and pray let you please touch and heal musicalpilgrim of Trigeminal neuralgia, Lord bless the medical treatment and bring quick healing upon musicalpilgrim. Let let the pain, worry and suffering leave and musicalpilgrim, enjoy a good health. Lord bless this prsyer, in Jesus gracious name, Amen!
Thank you so much for your prayers,
I have to take the tablets for a month and then visit the doctor again. But the intense pain has reduced to an ache.

Upvote 0

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟674,908.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Praying for you this is a very painful condition. I also had it and took carbamazepine. I thought that I would need to be on it for the rest of my life, but have been able to go quite awhile without it...however, I always have it with me because nothing else seems to stop the pain. If you do get off carbamazepine, talk with your doctor first, you have to slowly reduce the amount. I pray that the Lord will heal you completely.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟674,908.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If I remember right it took a few days to fully relieve my pain. I was allowed to take more than I found necessary, talk with you doctor if you aren't pain free soon about dosage. Praying.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟776,845.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Prayers continue for MusicalPilgrim. Praying that the carbamazepine will be effective for her trigeminal neuralgia and that she will have a peaceful night's rest tonight and that she will feel much better soon.

Upvote 0

joymercy

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
study
✟250,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Dear Musicalpilgrim, this is a prayer for you to say at home or anywhere to help your pain:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I simply cannot take this pain anymore. It is overcoming me like a powerful wave and taking all my energy to handle. Please anoint me with strength! I cannot get through this without you, and I turn to you in my time of need. I surrender myself to you. Please send your hands down to heal me! The smallest amount of movement is rendering me catatonic and I am feeling alone and helpless. I reach out to you today because I need comfort and a friend. I need rest. Nothing you lead me to is too hard for me to handle. I can get through this with the strength you give me.

In Jesus’ Name We Pray,

Amen

Last edited:
Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,226,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
MOD HAT ON
This isn't a forum for in-depth advice that derails the prayer thread.
MOD HAT OFF

• Useful
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Dear Heavenly Father,

I simply cannot take this pain anymore. It is overcoming me like a powerful wave and taking all my energy to handle. Please anoint me with strength! I cannot get through this without you, and I turn to you in my time of need. I surrender myself to you. Please send your hands down to heal me! The smallest amount of movement is rendering me catatonic and I am feeling alone and helpless. I reach out to you today because I need comfort and a friend. I need rest. Nothing you lead me to is too hard for me to handle. I can get through this with the strength you give me.

In Jesus’ Name We Pray,

Amen

I pray for healing for you, may the Lord bless you richly and give you relief in Jesus name

candle-animated_300x400.gif

• Winner
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Still suffering, living on tablets for the pain.
Thank you so much, joymercy, for the prayer,
I pray for relief,

Upvote 0