Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for me. I got real sick with an infection a while ago since then I been very weak and I am disabled and use my arms to pull myself up and such, this has been hurting quite a bit. On top of all that I may have an ulcer and h. pylori which has caused the ulcer. With all this my wife gets real dizzy and can not sleep lying down and when she bends her head a certain way gets real dizzy. Thank you for praying.

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God we pray for your healing upon charsan and his wife. Lord please heal both, remove their suffering. Let infection, ulcer, h pylori , and its effects leave charsan. Help and bless charsan to take care of himself and wife without problems . Let dizziness leave his wife, let her be able to sleep lying down, without getting dizzy. Lord take away the sickness and health issues from charsan and his wife, and Bless them with a good health and you be glorified, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

• Agree
Reactions: charsan
Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for me. I got real sick with an infection a while ago since then I been very weak and I am disabled and use my arms to pull myself up and such, this has been hurting quite a bit. On top of all that I may have an ulcer and h. pylori which has caused the ulcer. With all this my wife gets real dizzy and can not sleep lying down and when she bends her head a certain way gets real dizzy. Thank you for praying.

Praying. :prayer:

Upvote 0