Prayer for Gods Blessings on this Forum

GraftMeIn

The Masters Gardener
May 15, 2002
Visit site
✟6,403.00
A quick Prayer for this forum

Thank You, Lord God Almighty!

For giving us this place. A place where we can gather together with our brothers and sisters in Christ. In order that we might have a closer fellowship with one another. A place where we can share with each other and learn from each other, things about you, and our daily walk with you.

I ask that you bless this place, and use it for Your Will. Let your light shine through it Lord, and make it what it ought to be according to Your Will. A place without contention, and free from debate.

I thank You for this Lord. In Jesus Name, I pray :pray: Amen

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A quick Prayer for this forum

Thank You, Lord God Almighty!

For giving us this place. A place where we can gather together with our brothers and sisters in Christ. In order that we might have a closer fellowship with one another. A place where we can share with each other and learn from each other, things about you, and our daily walk with you.

I ask that you bless this place, and use it for Your Will. Let your light shine through it Lord, and make it what it ought to be according to Your Will. A place without contention, and free from debate.

I thank You for this Lord. In Jesus Name, I pray :pray: Amen

This thread is old and moldy; posted just after CF was created but it needs a bump and an:
2019-10-09 03.34.47 www.google.com 045222eef329.png

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
i agree.

I pray in agreement with these dear ones. And no, it's not old and moldy. It's a treasure of a thread. How precious to read these dear one's thoughts and join with them in prayer.

Precious thread.

Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i agree.

I pray in agreement with these dear ones. And no, it's not old and moldy. It's a treasure of a thread. How precious to read these dear one's thoughts and join with them in prayer.

Precious thread.

Thanks Brin;:hi:
I'll bet you knew some of these members; personally.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Mr. Cheese, mentioned under one of the member's user names, was one of the kindest souls i had come across. He's a major reason i stayed here at CF.

And so was Erwin.

I miss them (and so many others, like SunMessenger).

• Friendly
Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0