Chester
✟16,182.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I am looking to make new friends and have fellowship. I live in the UK and there aren't many Christian groups or resources for young adults to make friends (Not that I've found) please would you pray for me that I will meet Christian Women my age who I can connect with.

If anyone has any sites or links that would also be helpful and appreciated.

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟441,860.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, I pray for SugarCookies. I thank you for for her faith. Lord, I thank you that you call us friends. I thank you for all the members of Christ, our brothers and sisters, whom you called into fellowship with one another in love. Lord, please remember SugarCookies. I pray that you would bring some sisters-in-Christ into her life even as she walks this journey with you. Lord, I thank you that you are always with us and bringing us all together as one body in Christ. In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟893,955.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord, I pray for SugarCookies. I thank you for for her faith. Lord, I thank you that you call us friends. I thank you for all the members of Christ, our brothers and sisters, whom you called into fellowship with one another in love. Lord, please remember SugarCookies. I pray that you would bring some sisters-in-Christ into her life even as she walks this journey with you. Lord, I thank you that you are always with us and bringing us all together as one body in Christ. In Jesus name, Amen.
And amen.

Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am looking to make new friends and have fellowship. I live in the UK and there aren't many Christian groups or resources for young adults to make friends (Not that I've found) please would you pray for me that I will meet Christian Women my age who I can connect with.

If anyone has any sites or links that would also be helpful and appreciated.
Sending prayers for you, friend. May the Lord comfort your heart and bring special friends into your life who will be a blessing to you. God's best to you!

• Friendly
Reactions: SugarCookies
Upvote 0