• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Prayer for financial help

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Jessica Dozier, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Jessica Dozier

Jessica Dozier New Member

+10
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I pray for financial help for my dad. I pray he gets his VA disability compensation approved so he can have extra money for bills, food and whatever he needs. Please have mercy on him on lord and provide for him.

In jesus's name Amen.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. ChicanaRose

ChicanaRose Well-Known Member

+963
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Amen.

3. GraceTruthLove

GraceTruthLove Christian

+180
    Christian
    Private
    Lord, please provide for Jessica's father. It sounds like he's in a tight spot - please rescue him, and may he and his family know it was You!

4. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+5,696
    Messianic
    Private
    I pray that things work out very well for you father and that he is provided for and at peace.

5. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+3,467
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord we agree and pray bless Jessica Dozier's dad, with finances. Help him in his Bill's, food and other needs. Lord let his VA disability compensation be approved. Lord bless Jessica Dozier's dad and you be glorified in Jesus precious name, Amen!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List