Prayer for family in a car crash baby dead.

rebecca45

Dec 20, 2005
Florida
✟8,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please say a prayer for this sweet girl named Crystal. She was just in a car accident and her little baby girl whom she tried so hard to get pregnant with has died from the accident. I am not even sure if they have told her or not.

This family is the sister of my ex son n law. I feel so bad for them and at this point I do not even know how to pray for them. Please hold them up on prayer. I know this family is devistated.. this was the only granddaughter. She was only 2.

The Mother Crystal is injured as well broke leg and a few other injuries.

Thanks

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord Jesus, please help Crystal and her family and friends through this tragic loss and the pain and shock that they are going through. Amen.
Please receive this baby into heavenly dwelling places and may her heaven be complete. Amen.

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please say a prayer for this sweet girl named Crystal. She was just in a car accident and her little baby girl whom she tried so hard to get pregnant with has died from the accident. I am not even sure if they have told her or not.

This family is the sister of my ex son n law. I feel so bad for them and at this point I do not even know how to pray for them. Please hold them up on prayer. I know this family is devistated.. this was the only granddaughter. She was only 2.

Thanks
Oh Lord Jesus You know what this poor woman is going through. Lord I understand what it is to lose an infant. There are no words that can make it better. And so many times well meaning people will say it will get better but the pain of that lost child never really goes away. It may be pushed to the back of your mind but it is ever present. Lord Jesus I ask that You would visit Your precious Presence upon this mother. Heal her wounded heart and help her to recover fully from the accident but as for losing her baby I ask that you surround her with people who have an understand and a wisdom of what to say and what to do for her. I ask that You would bring her comfort in a way only You can. I ask that You surround her with Your peace and I pray over her mind that You would protect it. I ask that You would not allow depression to have a hold on this lady. Lord I know she has to grieve this loss but don't let the loss take over her life. I ask that by the Spirit of God You protect her from that happening. Lord bring comfort for all involved and help them with wisdom and understanding. Give people around her the urge to pray for her continually and the rest of her family. I ask this in Your precious name Amen

Upvote 0

rebecca45

Dec 20, 2005
Florida
✟8,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I thank you for your prayers.. UPDATE: she was hit head on at 8 am this morning. A elderly lady swerved into her lane and hit her. They did not even realize the baby was in the car they were trying to save the Mother.. who still at this hour does not know about her baby.

She has 2 broke legs, shoulders, arms and pelvis. She is still unstable and has not gone to surgery. At this point we are not even sure if she will make it herself. All others involved in the crash have died as well.

The thing is this young Christian girl who is only 25 yrs old can sing so well and does so for the LORD.
She just recovered a couple years ago from a different car wreck where her pelvis was crushed then. Months of therapy... it is awful that she has to endure this again.

Please hold this family up in prayer. I do not know how God can make anything good come out of this awful tragedy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

icon2.gif
We Lift This To You Father In Jesus Holy Name

Christian.gif

Father we pray for Your Holy Spirit to enter this matter and meet all needs. We know nothing is impossible for You and we pray for Your divine intervention. As Your children we know to expect a miracle. It is in Jesus Beloved, Holy, Gentle and Mighty Name we pray.
Amen

Upvote 0

TexasSky

Senior Veteran
Mar 6, 2006
Texas
✟12,139.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Thanks
My prayers are with this family.
I cannot imagine, but God can.

Upvote 0