USA
✟36,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
*Edited because I was tired and rambled a lot in the original...

Please pray for my family, Especially my parents. I really hope for my Mom especially to find friends who are also Christian. And for their financial situation.

I'd also appreciate prayers for my siblings and my family's relationship in general to be healed.

Thanks very much!

Last edited:

HopeinGod2

Oct 30, 2018
Sarasota
✟19,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, thank You that You and only You hear our prayers and also have the power and authority to answer our prayers! Praise to You, holy Father! And thank You for Your Presence that is always with us. Father, we thank You that through Jesus Christ, we have the unique privilege as Your children, to come before Your Throne and bring our prayers to You. We come Lord, as starryshadows has several peticions coming from her heart in regard to her parents. Father we pray first and foremost, for their relationship with Jesus. May it grow abundantly drawing closer to You. We pray for Christian fellowship so that they can find Your comfort, Your joy and Your peace with others who love You. We also pray for her parents' financial situation so they can take care of all the needs they have. We also pray for her siblings, Lord You know their needs. Lord, this family also needs relational healing that can only come from You. Father, we pray that those that need to ask for forgiveness will ask and those that have been hurt will accept forgiveness. Father, we pray for grace and reconciliation that will show Your mighty hand upon them. We pray for starryshadows Lord, to be a great witness for You demonstrating Your great love to those around her, in Jesus' Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

starryshadows

Feb 6, 2018
USA
✟36,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Heavenly Father, thank You that You and only You hear our prayers and also have the power and authority to answer our prayers! Praise to You, holy Father! And thank You for Your Presence that is always with us. Father, we thank You that through Jesus Christ, we have the unique privilege as Your children, to come before Your Throne and bring our prayers to You. We come Lord, as starryshadows has several peticions coming from her heart in regard to her parents. Father we pray first and foremost, for their relationship with Jesus. May it grow abundantly drawing closer to You. We pray for Christian fellowship so that they can find Your comfort, Your joy and Your peace with others who love You. We also pray for her parents' financial situation so they can take care of all the needs they have. We also pray for her siblings, Lord You know their needs. Lord, this family also needs relational healing that can only come from You. Father, we pray that those that need to ask for forgiveness will ask and those that have been hurt will accept forgiveness. Father, we pray for grace and reconciliation that will show Your mighty hand upon them. We pray for starryshadows Lord, to be a great witness for You demonstrating Your great love to those around her, in Jesus' Name, Amen.
Thank you for your prayers. :)

Upvote 0

starryshadows

Feb 6, 2018
USA
✟36,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are welcome. We have a good and great God. Glory to Him. How are you doing with all that is going on? blessings
Yes we do. :) God is so good and merciful in everything to me. I am doing all right; I've got my own different struggles going on, but I'm trying to keep my eyes on Jesus and to walk with Him daily. I get scared and doubt sometimes, but I'm thankful that God never lets me go and He has never failed me and never will. My family is going through a lot of changes right now, but I am hoping that it will all come out for good.
God bless you!

Upvote 0

HopeinGod2

Oct 30, 2018
Sarasota
✟19,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes we do. :) God is so good and merciful in everything to me. I am doing all right; I've got my own different struggles going on, but I'm trying to keep my eyes on Jesus and to walk with Him daily. I get scared and doubt sometimes, but I'm thankful that God never lets me go and He has never failed me and never will. My family is going through a lot of changes right now, but I am hoping that it will all come out for good.
God bless you!

Upvote 0

HopeinGod2

Oct 30, 2018
Sarasota
✟19,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi again starryshadows, I'm so glad you love Jesus and know that He is faithful. Hard to be around people that don't know Jesus and are having problems. How do they do it? Well, they don't do well, but fortunately, even though we struggle in our walk, we do know He never leaves us or forsakes us. How sweet of you to be concerned about your parents and family first before your needs. That speaks highly of your walk with the Lord. As far as your struggles are concerned, do you have praying partners or sisters of faith in your community that help/support you? blessings

Reactions: starryshadows
Upvote 0

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
*Edited because I was tired and rambled a lot in the original...

Please pray for my family, Especially my parents. I really hope for my Mom especially to find friends who are also Christian. And for their financial situation.

I'd also appreciate prayers for my siblings and my family's relationship in general to be healed.

Thanks very much!

Dear God, thank you for Starry Shadows honesty and heart that seeks you. Please bless her parents and lead them to salvation if they aren't already saved. Please bless this family with your peace and protection. Also bless Starry Shadows with her own life and her own struggles. Its in Jesus' name we pray, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

starryshadows

Feb 6, 2018
USA
✟36,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi again starryshadows, I'm so glad you love Jesus and know that He is faithful. Hard to be around people that don't know Jesus and are having problems. How do they do it? Well, they don't do well, but fortunately, even though we struggle in our walk, we do know He never leaves us or forsakes us. How sweet of you to be concerned about your parents and family first before your needs. That speaks highly of your walk with the Lord. As far as your struggles are concerned, do you have praying partners or sisters of faith in your community that help/support you? blessings
I wonder that myself! Life is so hard as it is not to know Jesus. Well, I love my family very much! :) Unfortunately I don't. My parents do pray for me though. I left my old church when our pastor quit and I am starting at a new one tomorrow. But I don't have a Christian community at the moment. Thank you for your kind comments :)

Upvote 0

starryshadows

Feb 6, 2018
USA
✟36,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear God, thank you for Starry Shadows honesty and heart that seeks you. Please bless her parents and lead them to salvation if they aren't already saved. Please bless this family with your peace and protection. Also bless Starry Shadows with her own life and her own struggles. Its in Jesus' name we pray, amen.
Thank you very much and I pray that God blesses your life too! :)

• Friendly
Reactions: WilliamBo
Upvote 0

HopeinGod2

Oct 30, 2018
Sarasota
✟19,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wonder that myself! Life is so hard as it is not to know Jesus. Well, I love my family very much! :) Unfortunately I don't. My parents do pray for me though. I left my old church when our pastor quit and I am starting at a new one tomorrow. But I don't have a Christian community at the moment. Thank you for your kind comments :)
Hi again starryshadows! Nothing better than your parents praying for YOU! Glad you started going to a new church. How did it go? Blessings

Upvote 0

starryshadows

Feb 6, 2018
USA
✟36,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi again starryshadows! Nothing better than your parents praying for YOU! Glad you started going to a new church. How did it go? Blessings
That is definitely true!! :) It went really well! I think I'll keep going to that church.

Upvote 0

HopeinGod2

Oct 30, 2018
Sarasota
✟19,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is definitely true!! :) It went really well! I think I'll keep going to that church.
Awesome starryshadows! What was it that made you decide that you'll keep going to that church? The music, people, message? It's great when we feel at home in church, isn't it? blessings

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

starryshadows

Feb 6, 2018
USA
✟36,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Awesome starryshadows! What was it that made you decide that you'll keep going to that church? The music, people, message? It's great when we feel at home in church, isn't it? blessings
A mixture of all of the above! Mainly though, I thought the people there seemed so sincere and to really love Jesus and to be dedicated to seeking Him. I feel like that's a wonderful thing, and I hope it will help me to be more dedicated in my own life by their example. The people there were also so kind and welcoming. :)

Upvote 0

HopeinGod2

Oct 30, 2018
Sarasota
✟19,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi starryshadows, isn't it amazing to be among other believers and know that they love Jesus! I love my church family because, as you indicate, "will help me to be more dedicated in my own life by their example." The servants' hearts at my church are so evident and it is very encouraging. Next time you attend, will you consider seeking a friend, whether it's someone your own age or an older woman perhaps to just start a friendship, go out for lunch/movie or maybe do a Bible study? How are your parents doing? Has your mom found a church? Are you all in the same city/area? Blessings

Upvote 0