Dec 6, 2012
Somewhere in Jersey
✟382,922.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Hello CF friends,
Just rounding up some prayers for Ecuador. An hour ago there was a 6.9 magnitude earthquake, and I’ve lost communication with a few family members.

I appreciate your prayers and your time.

L4H

revybub

Just here to grow, learn, give council, love God
Site Supporter
Jun 8, 2020
Michigan
✟200,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hello CF friends,
Just rounding up some prayers for Ecuador. An hour ago there was a 6.9 magnitude earthquake, and I’ve lost communication with a few family members.

I appreciate your prayers and your time.

L4H
I will continue to keep your family in my prayer and the rest of the people of Ecuador.

Upvote 0

Phronema

Orthodox Christian
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2016
Florida Panhandle
✟739,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Almighty Lord, You Who are most merciful and compassionate, we beseech You to calm the earth and waters and bring peace and healing to all those who are suffering from the devastating earthquake in Ecuador. Grant them Your strength to endure the hardships they are facing and the courage to rebuild their country.

We also ask, O Lord, that you grant eternal repose to all those who have lost their lives and receive them into Your Kingdom. May You stretch forth Your mighty hand upon their families who are suffering not only at the loss of their loved ones, but for the loss of their homes and homeland. You, O Lord, are the calm of every storm and You are the Hope for all those who call upon Your name, and to You we ascribe glory, together with Your eternal Father, and Your All-Holy, Good, and Life-creating Spirit, now and ever, and to the ages of ages. Amen.

Upvote 0