Illinois
✟176,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have made a prayer to High Priest, Lord Jesus Christ to hold my hands and keep me from going astray. I don't want to be deceived, I've seen many fall away from the faith and I don't want that to ever happen to me one day.

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Apart from prayer study to know the reason for your faith.
Those that fall away often do so because they don't know why they believe, they trusted in the false idea of just have faith or they wanted to sin and so rejected the constraints of Christian morality.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Have you accepted Christ? If you have then Romans 8:38-39 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Upvote 0

FIRESTORM314

Site Supporter
Feb 20, 2018
The Shires
✟197,596.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well - the enemy is pretty crafty. He trips most of us up one way or another so when it does happen remember these words given to Peter

But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, keep John from temptation, that he may always be faithful to You. Keep him from the lies and deception of the evil one. Help him to keep alert and discern the difference between the path of righteousness and the path that leads to sin, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0