Prayer for depression, anxiety, finances.

aloneinafrica

Proudly South-African
Feb 18, 2008
✟28,562.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Please pray for me in general. Depression and anxiety have been really bad, and my finances are very bad. I have no job and with my poor history of mental illness and lack of qualifications, prospects aren't good. I'm struggling with substance abuse and insomnia. Please pray for me to rise above all this.

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
Please pray for me in general. Depression and anxiety have been really bad, and my finances are very bad. I have no job and with my poor history of mental illness and lack of qualifications, prospects aren't good. I'm struggling with substance abuse and insomnia. Please pray for me to rise above all this.

Lord, have mercy,
Christ, have mercy,
Lord, have mercy.

Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,483.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
In accordance with Luke 4:18 I stand in agreement with your Word Lord that because of You, Lord, @aloneinafrica is set free from the bondage of depression, and anxiety. Bless her and heal her in Jesus Name. Amen

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that this one will fight the battle on these various fronts of this warfare he has mentioned, fight the good fight of faith (1 Timothy 6:12), having on the whole armor of God (Ephesians 6:10-20). I pray that he and others will not try to substitute prayer alone for applying and obeying Your Word, Your battle instructions. May they fight the battle well, using the weapon of Your Word that You have given us. Amen.

Upvote 0

Dr. Holly

Doctoring hearts with the love of Jesus
Nov 15, 2004
Virginia
✟12,535.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Father, I lift up aloneinafrica to you now in this moment. Lord, I thank you and praise you that you know the inner workings of this dear one's heart, mind, emotions. I thank you Lord for sending Your power, Your love to drive out all fear, depression, anxiety, substance abuse and any area where the enemy seeks to harm them. Send your Holy Spirit to overflow in this one's life. Let Your shekinah glory rest so beautifully, pushing out all that does not originate from Your hand or heart. Let Holy Spirit speak truth, wisdom and guidance in any and all areas that it is needed in Jesus' name. Thank you for your freedom because whom You Lord have set free is FREE INDEED! :hug:

Reactions: aloneinafrica
Upvote 0