• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Prayer For Deliverance From Adulterous And Immorality thought online

Natto

Oct 27, 2020
Taipei
✟26,125.00
Country
Taiwan
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In my many years of failing Christian life, you have helped me many times. When I smoked in college, went to nightclubs, and suffered from drug addiction, you helped me get rid of the addiction. When I was about to drop out of college on the verge of being suspended from school, I know I was saved by you. You have repeatedly demonstrated your greatness. When the car is stuck in the snowstorm on the American transcontinental highway, surrounded by the black forest, I call on you, It was you who sent kind-hearted Americans pulling over side road temporarily and were willing to reach out to us to help me push the car out of the deep snowdrifts and crisis. And also mandatory military service exemption I was granted. I am really thankful. After many years, I still want to see my ex-girlfriend again. , it was you who made her stand in front of me unaware of my presence and she took off her mask in front of me in Taipei 101. I am really grateful for what you have done.When I was about broke, you send sent little angels to reinforce me tremendously on finance and help me escape from danger, I can always feel the grace of God time and time again.

Time and time again, I can always feel the grace of God, which comes over and over again and never leaves me. This time, I am in front of your palace, calling you for help, please help this sinner to change, get rid of the bad Internet addiction habits filled with immoral online conversation, dating, and impurity thought. These are already on the line and almost explode. Enjoying the immoral text and temptation on the other side of the computer brings me the thrill of excitement, which makes me mentally addicted and lost. I involuntarily touch myself and enjoy the pleasure, sensational comfort, and excitement of brain morphine released. On the verge of moral collapse, I know deep down that such bad habits destroy the relationship between God and my partner, and increase the grudge, I ask God to have mercy on me and heal the absurd behavior. I know I need repentance, but changing a habit is never easy task, especially an incorrigible habit that has been ingrained or engraved for decades, but I believe that I may be powerless to change, but someone possibly can. God please have mercy on me and heal me like a sinner, please help me to become a better person. Dear brother

If possible, please help Mina to make some prayer for me and pray for my pure thoughts, correct character, strengthening my walk with you and bonding three of us together. May Lord take off her burden and give her peace and joy.

Lastly pray for me family, not worry financially in midst of pandemic.

and prayers in the holy name of the Lord Jesus. Amen

Last edited:

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Beloved one, you are powerless to change because you lean on your own strengths so lean not your own strength. Repent and lean on the Lord’s strength.

For we heard :
“Blessed is the man whose strength is in You,
Whose heart is set on pilgrimage.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭84:5‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Beloved one, let your heart stay with God so let His words abide in you, and the truth shall set you free.

To God the Father be thanksgiving through Christ. Amen

Reactions: Natto
Upvote 0

The Narrow Way

Master Herbalist
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2011
Ohio
Visit site
✟150,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As with any addiction, you need to separate yourself completely from it. Get rid of your computer or any device that you use as an avenue to find sin. Find something to do that keeps your hands and your mind very busy, so that you don't have time to allow your mind to wander into forbidden paths. Get rid of any idols in your house that might remind you of your past. Have someone you can talk to everyday, who will hold you accountable. It is possible to have victory, but ONLY if you are willing to WORK HARD at it. It won't be handed to you. You must pray much and cry out to God at every temptation, and He will hear you.

Upvote 0

The Narrow Way

Master Herbalist
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2011
Ohio
Visit site
✟150,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In my many years of failing Christian life, you have helped me many times. When I smoked in college, went to nightclubs, and suffered from drug addiction, you helped me get rid of the addiction. When I was about to drop out of college on the verge of being suspended from school, I know I was saved by you. You have repeatedly demonstrated your greatness. When the car is stuck in the snowstorm on the American transcontinental highway, surrounded by the black forest, I call on you, It was you who sent kind-hearted Americans pulling over side road temporarily and were willing to reach out to us to help me push the car out of the deep snowdrifts and crisis. And also mandatory military service exemption I was granted. I am really thankful. After many years, I still want to see my ex-girlfriend again. , it was you who made her stand in front of me unaware of my presence and she took off her mask in front of me in Taipei 101. I am really grateful for what you have done.When I was about broke, you send sent little angels to reinforce me tremendously on finance and help me escape from danger, I can always feel the grace of God time and time again.

Time and time again, I can always feel the grace of God, which comes over and over again and never leaves me. This time, I am in front of your palace, calling you for help, please help this sinner to change, get rid of the bad Internet addiction habits filled with immoral online conversation, dating, and impurity thought. These are already on the line and almost explode. Enjoying the immoral text and temptation on the other side of the computer brings me the thrill of excitement, which makes me mentally addicted and lost. I involuntarily touch myself and enjoy the pleasure, sensational comfort, and excitement of brain morphine released. On the verge of moral collapse, I know deep down that such bad habits destroy the relationship between God and my partner, and increase the grudge, I ask God to have mercy on me and heal the absurd behavior. I know I need repentance, but changing a habit is never easy task, especially an incorrigible habit that has been ingrained or engraved for decades, but I believe that I may be powerless to change, but someone possibly can. God please have mercy on me and heal me like a sinner, please help me to become a better person. Dear brother

If possible, please help Mina to make some prayer for me and pray for my pure thoughts, correct character, strengthening my walk with you and bonding three of us together. May Lord take off her burden and give her peace and joy.

Lastly pray for me family, not worry financially in midst of pandemic.

and prayers in the holy name of the Lord Jesus. Amen
@Natto , perhaps this article will be a blessing to you ~‘You’re Dancing with the Devil’: inappropriate content Recovery Author Details ‘Demonic’ Nature of inappropriate contentography — and How to Escape It

Upvote 0