Jessyca

Jun 17, 2014
I'm currently in texas
✟8,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lately I have been having really disturbing dreams where something is engaging me in sexual intercourse. I’m scared. It’s like I’m awake but I’m really not I’m still dreaming. It’s feels real and I just feel disgusting when I finally wake up cause I couldn’t fight it all. It never seems human in these dream and I’m really worried about what this means.

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lately I have been having really disturbing dreams where something is engaging me in sexual intercourse. I’m scared. It’s like I’m awake but I’m really not I’m still dreaming. It’s feels real and I just feel disgusting when I finally wake up cause I couldn’t fight it all. It never seems human in these dream and I’m really worried about what this means.

I will keep you in prayer... I would rebuke it in Jesus Name...very sorry...

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟379,628.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Welcome to CF...

Can you get to a mature church leader and ask for prayer??

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟393,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Mr. Carl Emerson has excellent advice. A mature leader in your church might offer in-person guidance that is impossible on the internet, even in this awesome community of believers.

That sounds quite terrifying and I'll certainly pray that whatever is causing this goes away fast. Command it to be gone in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ!

• Agree
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,816.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Of course I can’t know for sure in your case, but some people who have reported such things believe that they are demonic in nature.

Perhaps it would help if you would read Psalm 23 and Psalm 91 before going to bed. Of course prayer in addition would be great.

I pray you will be given freedom from the torment.

• Friendly
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I was young I would have these sexual dreams. This bible study I went to she said read Psa 4. So I did.. praise God. I would get the dreams but wow.. every thing that had any kind of of nude was blurred out. Never had them since. I am 60. I still to this day pray that every night :) HE keeps me in perfect sleep.

"deliverance".. there is nothing to hard for your FATHER.. God. OT whoever calls on the name of the lord SHALL BE delivered. Not maybe not might.. SHALL BE. oh Praise GOD glory to JESUS our Father of our lord JESUS Christ ALWAYS keeps HIs word. There is nothing to hard for our God for all things are possible to them that believe.

He heard.. you are.. in Jesus name

Upvote 0