God fearing and God loving!
Jan 22, 2009
U.S.
✟64,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, if you can, please say a prayer for my Dad. He's been having occasional issues and the Doctor did some tests on him today to check some things. He also has more tests in the coming months. Please pray that things will come back fine.

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Father I lift up Tim's Dad to you today for healing in His body, Father you are the great Physician and there is no greater, We ask that you guide and direct the hands of these Dr and nurses as they run test to help this man and may healing come from you and also may Your wonderful peace indwell all in the family as well. In Jesus name we pray Amen

Reactions: TimAM
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, You know the exact condition of this Dad, and all the details involved with that condition. I pray You will graciously use this time in the lives of him and his family to display Your watch care over them, Your power, goodness, and love. May this move them from their present state to a place much closer to You. May they just don't be blessed by what You can immediately do in the health of this Dad, but be blessed in an on-going closer walk with You because of this concern. Amen.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My Father I lift Tim and his father up before Your throne O LORD.. most Holy One Who is gracious and merciful, requesting that there be no need for any more doctoring nor medicines that You will make whatever is going awry in the body work properly... and may he know that it is You Who has done this for him. In Jesus' precious name. :prayer:

Reactions: TimAM
Upvote 0