US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I would like to pray that Jesus comforts my heart during this holiday season. The holiday seasons are hard for me and I try my best to be close to Jesus and his healing. I just wanted to pray that he draws near to me and holds me all the way until the New Year.

“Paisios”

Sinner
Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I would like to pray that Jesus comforts my heart during this holiday season. The holiday seasons are hard for me and I try my best to be close to Jesus and his healing. I just wanted to pray that he draws near to me and holds me all the way until the New Year.
I keep you in my prayers each morning, Luinilote.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟314,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
My prayer is for you and everyone who has trouble getting through the holidays. You're in my journal Luin.

For Jesus to draw nearer we first draw nearer to Him. He is just to draw nearer to us. it starts with trust and being in alignment with him. Reading his Word can help, if even in just little bits. Just pick up the bible and open it and read a few verses periodically, a few lines from the book of Romans might be a good place to start.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My prayer is for you and everyone who has trouble getting through the holidays. You're in my journal Luin.

For Jesus to draw nearer we first draw nearer to Him. He is just to draw nearer to us. it starts with trust and being in alignment with him. Reading his Word can help, if even in just little bits. Just pick up the bible and open it and read a few verses periodically, a few lines from the book of Romans might be a good place to start.
Thank you so much Dave. :) I will try reading from Romans.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟314,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Thank you so much Dave. :) I will try reading from Romans.
Just read what you can absorb comfortably in each sitting. Let's pray that God opens you mind and eyes and ears that this speaks to you, Luin. In the Name of Jesus we pray that. Amen

Romans is fully capable of showing you your salvation. Knowing that position can bring security, security peace, peace helps carry you through life not just the holidays.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just read what you can absorb comfortably in each sitting. Let's pray that God opens you mind and eyes and ears that this speaks to you, Luin. In the Name of Jesus we pray that. Amen

Romans is fully capable of showing you your salvation. Knowing that position can bring security, security peace, peace helps carry you through life not just the holidays.
Thank you so much :) I will read Romans in what I can absorb each sitting. Thank you so much for your kind prayer.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, You tell us in James 4:8 that if we will draw near to You, then You will draw near to us. You are the God of all comfort (2 Corinthians 1:3-4) and the Father of mercies. May we not put any limits (New Year) on how long You will draw near and comfort us, but continue to draw near to You every day and all through the day. May we receive the comfort we seek, along with the filling of Your Spirit, love, joy, hope, peace, satisfaction in You, and purpose, all to Your glory and for Your use, and to be a channel of blessings to others. Amen.

• Agree
Reactions: Dave G.
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, You tell us in James 4:8 that if we will draw near to You, then You will draw near to us. You are the God of all comfort (2 Corinthians 1:3-4) and the Father of mercies. May we not put any limits (New Year) on how long You will draw near and comfort us, but continue to draw near to You every day and all through the day. May we receive the comfort we seek, along with the filling of Your Spirit, love, joy, hope, peace, satisfaction in You, and purpose, all to Your glory and for Your use, and to be a channel of blessings to others. Amen.
Thank you so much Greg :)

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟314,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Agreeing with your prayer, the book of James had to speak to me along the way, more than once I might add !

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not anxiously look about you, for I am Your (Luin's) God.
I will strengthen you,
Surely I will help you,
Surely, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."
(Isaiah 41:10)

Upvote 0