✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Christian.gif

Father we pray for Your Holy Spirit to enter this matter and meet all needs. We know nothing is impossible for You and we pray for Your divine intervention. As Your children we know to expect a miracle. It is in Jesus Beloved, Holy, Gentle and Mighty Name we pray.
Amen

Upvote 0

Glowgirl

Dec 26, 2007
✟8,261.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Single
:groupray: :bow: Sqiz, GOD loves you ever so much. Don't take your life. Teen years can be so rough, but I promise you it does get better. Do you belong to a Church? Do they have a youth group? Youth leaders would be great to talk to. What about a school counselor? Please talk to somebody. GOD is always available. HE wants to hear everything you have to say. HE loves you more than you can imagine. If you need to vent, go ahead & vent. It's ok. Remember you have friends here. I'll be praying for you. ((((HUGS)))):groupray: :groupray: :groupray:

Upvote 0

Lbet123

Veteran
Sep 25, 2007
✟17,055.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It sounds like a good time to put your jammies on and crawl on up into your heavenly Father's lap and let him know all about it. Share with Him everything that has you worried or confused and then dive head first into His book of Love! The Psalms are always good like
Psalm 51

Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy great mercy: according to the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out mine iniquity. Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For I acknowledge mine iniquity: and my sin is ever before me. Against thee only have I sinned, and done evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified in thy words, and prevail when thou art judged. For behold, I was shapen in iniquity: and in sin did my mother conceive me. For behold, thou hast loved truth: the unclear and hidden things of thy wisdom thou hast made clear to me. Thou shalt sprinkle me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: thou shalt wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Thou shalt make me to hear joy and gladness: the bones which thou hast broken shall rejoice. Turn away thy face from my sins, and blot out all my iniquities. Create in me a clean heart, O God: and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence: and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation: and steady me with a guiding spirit. Then will I teach transgressors thy ways: and the impious shall be converted unto thee. Deliver me from blood-guiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness. O Lord, open thou my lips: and my mouth shall declare thy praise. For hadst thou desired sacrifice, I would have given it thee: thou delightest not in burnt offerings. Sacrifices to God are a contrite spirit: a contrite and humble heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. Do good, O Lord in thy good will unto Zion: that the walls of Jerusalem may be built up. Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifice of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offerings: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine alter.
Here is a great prayer I start every morning with seek Him first and He will make your paths straight!!!
Prayer for God’s Accompaniment

Grant me your grace O Lord Jesus, the long-suffering, and be with me that I may dwell in You unto the end. Grant me that I may ask and wish always for what is pleasing to You. Let Your will be my will. Let my will follow always Your will and be in accord with it in a perfect way. Let both of us have one will, for I don’t want to desire anything except what You want and what You wish. Grant me not to lust for the things of this world, that I may dwell in You in all things and hold above all things the desire to be as You would have me be and to do as You would have me do. You are the peace of my heart and the shelter of my life. You are the real peace and the only comfort and apart from You, everything is hard and confusing. Therefore, in this peace which is in You, the Great Eternal Good, I am able to rest. For Yours is the kingdom, and the power and the glory forever.
Our Father who art in Heaven hollowed be thy name, thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one in Christ Jesus, for thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory forever and ever
Amen

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey everyone. :| I would just like you all to pray for me....I've been very suicidal the past week, and I'm barely making it. :( So please just pray for safety and comfort. I really need it....:(

~*Sqiz*~
Dear Lord Jesus please help this young lady . Heal her emotions and take away any thoughts of suicide. Fill her with Your love and let her feel Your presence. Fill her with Your Spirit and touch her with Your Power. Let her have people surround her who love and care for her and can lift her up to you in prayer. Grant her peace in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Father, thank you for joining us in prayer and for leading this young sister here in prayer for it means you are already working in her life. In Jesus name I pray that THY perfect will shall be done in all areas of her life. Use even this for your good. Guide her, protect her and give her wisdom and comfort. Thank you for this and for all you do, Amen!

Upvote 0

Springrain

Feb 13, 2007
✟30,266.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sound Audio for your peacful listening....click on sound icon above, right under Springrain's name

Have you ever had a long sleepless night when the trials and "storms" of the day refused to leave you? Have you found yourself unable to sleep because of worries about what tomorrow may bring? Perhaps you have felt you were adrift in an ocean of responsibilities with no rescue in sight.

Instead of laying there awash in worry, frustration, fear, or anger, try singing hymns of faith---either aloud or silently---in your mind. As you turn your thoughts to the true Rescuer, you are likely to find yourself relaxing in His arms and drifting off to sweet, peaceful sleep.

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

Holy Spirit flow through me,
that I may know my Lord intimately;
Hold me in your warm embrace,
Show me His mercy and His grace.

Help me to understand His ways;
While I offer to Him my worship and praise.
Search my heart and if there be,
any sin found there, please remove
it that I may fly free.

To be like Jesus is my greatest desire,
Wash and cleanse me with your
precious holy fire.
Guard my tongue in all that I say;

Let the words that I speak be
yours I pray.
Help me to be all that He'd have me be;
That I might be worthy of His love for me!

To Him my heart and all of me I bring,
I know I'll find shelter beneath His wings.
As the butterfly seeks pollen
from the sweetest flower.
Help me seek His presence
every moment of every hour.

Upvote 0