Sin City
✟26,798.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Without going into too much detail...we need prayer to get rid of anger in our family;
...jealousy...fighting...hitting...all the things that seem to be "normal sibling rivalry" are getting way out of hand. Now, it is getting directed at me, too, and I am not always handling it well, but I am praying over the kids, and forgiving them, and asking forgiveness of them.

But it has been really difficult with a recent move, and with them going to different fathers and all. A lot of time separated, you would think they would be glad to see each other, but not always. It has escalated to violent episodes.

Prayer has helped, but I need help praying, thanks.:help:

JWA

Jan 3, 2006
Northeast Indiana
✟16,497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, you alone are holy and worthy of our praise! Thank you for being the answer to everything that we could ever face. Please bless this mother and her kids and the household with your peace and grace. Help them to be forgiving and loving toward one another. I ask it in Jesus blessed name....amen

Upvote 0

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, I pray that a peace descend over this family. I pray for a love of your word to permeate the children and that they would want to be obedient to your word. Please help the coolmom as she shows the light of Christ to her family. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift this family up to You. I pray that Your presence fill that home, that You become the sole focus. I ask that You give this mom wisdom and courage to do as You lead. I pray that You would bring Christians into their lives that will come alongside to help and encourage. I ask that You strengthen and comfort this mother. Thank You LORD for Your grace, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

rebecca45

Dec 20, 2005
Florida
✟8,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Saying a prayer for you and your family. God send Peace.
This tangled web of confusion that satan brings to families OH GOD we cast this care upon you for we know not in our human strength we can handle it. With you all things are possible.
I lift her and this family up to you In JESUS name.
amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GritsnGrace

Legend
Sep 23, 2002
Louisiana
Visit site
✟38,028.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
CoolMom4 said:
Without going into too much detail...we need prayer to get rid of anger in our family;
...jealousy...fighting...hitting...all the things that seem to be "normal sibling rivalry" are getting way out of hand. Now, it is getting directed at me, too, and I am not always handling it well, but I am praying over the kids, and forgiving them, and asking forgiveness of them.

But it has been really difficult with a recent move, and with them going to different fathers and all. A lot of time separated, you would think they would be glad to see each other, but not always. It has escalated to violent episodes.

Prayer has helped, but I need help praying, thanks.:help:

Heavenly Father, I come to you tonight asking for your help in this matter. I lift this family up to you, touch each child and this woman, and bless each one of them. Fill each one with the love and kindness that we know each one has. I ask you for the peace that passes understanding. Give my friend the strength, grace and wisdom to deal with each child individually, and together. I ask this in your precious holy name! Amen

Reactions: JWA
Upvote 0

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟26,798.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Satan is using other people; people who my kids and I had thought were our friends, to hurt us and smear our names and keep us away from our other friends...I am crying as I type this...this is so hurtful, especially as it hurts my kids...my children were hurt more than once by these people, and all I did was to try to love them and their kids like my own.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟26,798.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello, it is me and the kids, again.

I am asking for prayer again; the enemy is attacking my family once again.

I have made the decision not to get engaged to the man I was courting...I am not quite ready, nor are the children.
Prayer also for him; he is a wonderful, kind, patient man.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
CoolMom4 said:
Hello, it is me and the kids, again.

I am asking for prayer again; the enemy is attacking my family once again.

I have made the decision not to get engaged to the man I was courting...I am not quite ready, nor are the children.
Prayer also for him; he is a wonderful, kind, patient man.
In The Spirit Of Our Lord And Savior Jesus Christ I Pray That All Needs Are Met. I Pray For The Full Power Of The Holy Spirit To Enter Which Will Meet Every Need. In Jesus Name I Pray. I Pray In The Name Of Our Beloved Savior Who Lived And Suffered Unbearable Torture At The Hands Of Men So We Could Be Forgiven. Before God I Kneel For You Are My Father. I Will Praise God Forever And Ever ! Amen

Upvote 0