Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ
May 4, 2010
✟10,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dear Family,

Please pray for my department and especially, my boss. We are a team of nine under him and need Abba's help urgently. My boss can be very enterprising but is difficult to work with and work under. Please we need God to intervene and help us.

Thank you.:prayer:

Mar 16, 2013
Southampton, England
✟9,990.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1 Timothy 2:1-4 NKJV
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, [2] for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. [3] For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, [4] who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Upvote 0
C

child630

Father God, I ask in the name of your son, Jesus, to bless her and her coworkers with your joy as they work. I ask, Lord, that there would be no stress. I also ask, Lord, that you would put a spirit of patience on her boss. Give him your kindness, so that he can treat his treat employees well. Lord God, bless her department; and be with them as they work in Jesus name :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.