Manchester
✟47,835.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm noticing a problem I'm noticing many young men and women, are becoming thinking that they are very "Special" that they have so many gifts and ordained ministry. Now if this is true, it is great Hallelujah! Amen! to that.

Romans 12:6-8

But... I notice a lot of these people are while mostly beautiful and Christlike people, they display characteristics that are not christlike, I only say this because I did this once too, so I want to be careful and warn others not to do this.

I see a lot of it in these forums, stories of those with friends, family or loved ones who have been left inexplicably in pain because some christian think their Gods personal prophet or some powerfully gifted person, or that their faith is stronger than others. God I bless you for your children who display great gifts and good fruits, but I believe it is not the Good fruits that Christians who are lesser on the path are left behind, to forsake those who are not quite as strong in faith as you.

Isaiah 43:4

Matthew 5:23-26

God I pray for humility into the heart of your special children and a heart of Gold, to not forget the little people, or those of us who are strong, it is our duty to protect and love the weak. To not abandon them because we think we are special, lest we be made a fool of.

1 Corinthians 1:27

Remember these gifts God has given you, are to be used in accordance of his will, some of us have greater authority than others, those with more authority must be careful to be humble as much as they can, we like to think we are Gods personal only conduit, but God does not favour you more than others because you have these special Gifts, you have these gifts because of certain things that happen in your life, you are to still be like his son or daughter, to talk to him and communicate with him constantly but be careful that you do not project your thinking onto him.

This humble invisible child, beseeches the might lord with all his heart to fix all these broken bonds, to restore the humility of the church and to bring fellow brothers in Christ to reconciliation of their sins to one another.

Last edited:

Robert Richborough

May 5, 2017
Manchester
✟47,835.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:heart: God bless you Robert. Praying in agreement for CF and for you, and your grandfather too (((hug)))

My granddad is quite poorly, but he is more open to Christian thinking which is good.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
My granddad is quite poorly, but he is more open to Christian thinking which is good.

:heart: Praying for your precious granddad. I have some in my family who are not saved yet also. Continuing to pray, brother. God bless you and your granddad and all your family and household. (((hug)))

Upvote 0