Idaho
✟46,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I worry for my best friends salvation. She claims she believes in Christ, yet she has no fruits of the spirit. I've known her for since childhood, that she's never been nor claimed to be a born again believer. I'm a former atheist so I know first hand that being a born again believer is such a life changing thing. Anytime I bring up church or anything Bible related, she's quick to change the subject. She's been through many relationships, all of which she's had sexual relations with. Her current relationship, she's jumped into living with this man relatively quickly. She's recently disclosed to me how she never wants to bear children and she's not thinking of marriage anytime soon...my point in disclosing this is to signify how worldly her way of life is and I've come to believe, she doesn't know Christ at all. The Christ she has convinced herself she knows, is not the God of the Bible.

So please, pray for my friend, that she receives the Lord in the fullness of His truth. That she would stop living in the way that she deems right and good in her own eyes, but would turn away from these temporal things and dedicate her life to Jesus Christ.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,153.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I worry for my best friends salvation. She claims she believes in Christ, yet she has no fruits of the spirit. I've known her for since childhood, that she's never been nor claimed to be a born again believer. I'm a former atheist so I know first hand that being a born again believer is such a life changing thing. Anytime I bring up church or anything Bible related, she's quick to change the subject. She's been through many relationships, all of which she's had sexual relations with. Her current relationship, she's jumped into living with this man relatively quickly. She's recently disclosed to me how she never wants to bear children and she's not thinking of marriage anytime soon...my point in disclosing this is to signify how worldly her way of life is and I've come to believe, she doesn't know Christ at all. The Christ she has convinced herself she knows, is not the God of the Bible.

So please, pray for my friend, that she receives the Lord in the fullness of His truth. That she would stop living in the way that she deems right and good in her own eyes, but would turn away from these temporal things and dedicate her life to Jesus Christ.
Yes, many people believe in a fictional, mamby pamby, politically correct "Jesus" who really wasn't that interested in teaching you to, well, you know, avoid sin.

No, your friend does not seem even close to being a believer of His since she doesn't even know the basics about Him and is not living life for Him, but contrary to His teachings.

I pray for her salvation.

Upvote 0

tryphena rose

Daughter of the Most High
Jun 3, 2019
Idaho
✟46,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying for your friend, for a move of the Holy Spirit in. Praying for you, for the right things to say, in the right times, by the Holy Spirit to help your friend.
Thank you sister. God bless you. :purpleheart:

• Friendly
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless this prayer, let tryphena rose's friend come to know and worship you. Lord bring changes in her life and bless her so that she lives according to your will in her life and not be worldly. Lord please redeem her life and bless her, in Jesus precious name, Amen!

Reactions: tryphena rose
Upvote 0

tryphena rose

Daughter of the Most High
Jun 3, 2019
Idaho
✟46,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless this prayer, let tryphena rose's friend come to know and worship you. Lord bring changes in her life and bless her so that she lives according to your will in her life and not be worldly. Lord please redeem her life and bless her, in Jesus precious name, Amen!
Thank you Mydreams for your prayers! God bless you brother!

• Friendly
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray specifically for this friend, and generally for others like her, that think or say they know You when they really don't. They may be deceived or just lying. Either way, I pray that they will come to a true knowledge of You and receive Christ as LORD and Savior for their own good, and for Your glory. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums