• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Prayer for Arabic Scammer.

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by makeajoyfulnoise100, Aug 21, 2017.

1. makeajoyfulnoise100

makeajoyfulnoise100 Tea, books, and rainy days <3 Supporter

+219
    United States
    Messianic
    Divorced
    US-Libertarian
    Hi there everyone. If you could pray for Habeeb who scammed me a few years ago that would be great. I hope he finds peace with God and won't be an internet scammer after and during his release. I hope God gives him grace, mercy, and understanding while he is in prison. Paul was in prison by the Romans so I get the need for prayer for people in prisons.

If any Muslim reads this prayer I ask if Habeeb really means "beloved" since that I only Googled the origins of names and if the name can be given to women. Please message me rather than posting a reply here. :)

Jesus (Yeshua)'s Holy Spirit asked me to pray for him so I want any Christian to pray as well. God's miracles are amazing.

Thank you if you've read this prayer. I hope you've been blessed by reading.

• Prayers Prayers x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Aino

Aino God's own

+621
    Christian
    Married
    Praying for Habeeb!

3. rockytopva

rockytopva Love to pray! :) Supporter

+6,226
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Father I pray blessings on this request, restoration, justice for scammers, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

4. Ash8676

Ash8676 Seeker of Answers To Life Supporter Angels Team

+478
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Praying.

5. Stabat Mater

Stabat Mater Jesus Christ conquers! Supporter

+6,640
    Holy See (vatican City State)
    Traditional. Cath.