Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have already asked my lovely friends in my favorite threads to pray, and I am sure they are, but I felt the Lord leading me here to the Prayer Requests.

I am a single mom of four; we live simply but have all that we need through the grace of God. I am on a governmental program that helps pay a portion of our rent. We had just moved from a 2-bdrm. to a nice 3-bdrlm. rather abruptly, with the apt. manager saying how she had a request for the 2-bdrm. and needed it quickly. I was pleased to be getting a larger place for the same price. We moved in quickly and then proceeded to try to settle in...what was that smell??

I talked to the management, and the neighbors, and it seemed they knew the previous tenants were drug dealers and it took them a few months to get them out because of HUD. Now, they claimed he was smoking a lot of pot and cigarettes. I think if it was just pot, why is there a lingering odor in my girls' room, and why can't I go a day without a massive headache?

My middle child and I have both been to the ER for respiratory distress...my others have mucus and coughing. I am here the most, the kids go to their dads' home part of the week. I am so ill, I cannot do much.
The management denies that there is anything else in here. They put down new carpet and painted, they cleaned the vents, and it looks lovely, but something is deadly...

Now, from a few friends of mine's opinions, former drug users, it seems there could have been a methanphetimine lab here. Possibly in my girls' room; don't worry, I have not let them sleep in there, but with me. But the smell makes the whole place ill.
I need prayer, especially soon, for either someone helping us get out of here; HUD, my church, my atty.--whomever. OR that there is a supernatural cleansing...and God removes all of the evil. Or, that they get us a place while they totally renovate this one. But, I am up for a voucher that will allow us to move, although I hear it could take a year until we are allowed.

Please pray as the Lord leads. I appreciate it very much, and so do my children.

In Jesus' Love;
CM4

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
hey just done some research on methanphetimine labs,it warns that only health inspectors should enter the rooms so id advise you never to use the room you suspect was a lab

your in a pretty bad situation,just seen the pic of your kids,essential you get out of that place,any chance your kids can stay at their pops until you move??......im thinking of their health is all,hell its that serious id consider moving in with my ex so my kids were ok

*BEGS THE MERCIFUL CHRIST on behalf of the children that he steam rolls a move real quick before these children suffer real bad health,anywhere is needed as at least theres no health dangers,PLEADS FOR THE KIDS,AMEN*

Upvote 0

livin4thelord8

Redeemed Through Christ
Jan 10, 2006
South Dakota
✟8,078.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord, please be with this family as they are not feeling well. We ask that you remove whatever it is that is making them ill and that you totally cleanse them. If this is not your will, then help them find other arrangements but we just ask your will. Please heal them with your wonderful love. Guide this mother and direct them to do your will. In Jesus' precious name. Amen

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
LORD God, please intervene on behalf of this mother and her children. I know that You can move mountains Father, I pray You do so now. I would ask that You provide another place as big or bigger for this family. I ask that You fill this mother with confidence, patience, strength, wisdom and peace as she trusts in You for the outcome. Thank You for making a way in the desert, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

JWA

Jan 3, 2006
Northeast Indiana
✟16,497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Heavenly Father , thank you for loving us and giving us all things freely from your abundance. I lift up cm4 to you Lord. Please be with her and her children and help them in this situation.May you cause those people in authority to sense the urgency of the health concerns and come to a resolution quickly. Meanwhile if the do have to remain there I pray that you would place a hedge of protection around this mother and her little ones. In the precious name of our Lord Jesus...Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Real quick update: looks like we can get out in one month...however, for my and my kids' health, that is too long; pray for an expedite of the move, and I need restoration of my health...I have brain fog and pain in my head from it.
Thank you all who prayed...and are praying.
Love in Jesus,
CM4

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh Lord, please make a way before a month's time. I ask that You move the mountains that are in the way. Your Word says You are husband to the husbandless, please take action to get this family into a safe living environment. Thank You Father for all You do for us, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you very much for your prayer.
I am editing this to say that God is healing my condition; and we seem to have found a place; I'll know more later today!

I have begun to make some peace with all of this, although I must admit I was angered for a time about not being told the "truth"; now I see some things differently....but I am relieved to be moving; it will be quite an extra expense, but I know it is worth it.

Thanks again to all who prayed; I love the power of prayer by God's people, and His faithfulness, mercy and grace on those who pray.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Okay, today is the day I need to hear from the Lord...the apt. I looked at is supposed to call me with a yay or nay, since my credit is not all that good right now, they had to take it up with corporate. But my rental history, and utilities have always been perfect, so that is no prob. Then I heard from the Lord to be content wherever I am...and I said, "Yes, Lord" and I am not sure if He may want me to stay put...I would save a lot of money doing so...the smell is not totally gone, but my health is returning and I met a wonderful Christian holistic Dr. who is helping me, and will help to clean the air in this place, too, if I would like...
I want to do whatever God would have me do; it may be to stay and be a testimony...
I could use prayer to that effect. And if I get the green light to go (because staying would still affect our health), then I would need to get some funding for the move, but with God all things are possible!!
Thank you brothers and sisters in Him.

Upvote 0

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I got the call!! We are moving!! The apartments are nice and new, and we will actually have a washer and dryer!! To me, that is the best thing. Also, my girls will have a nice playground, not like this thing falling apart here, and a big pool for them all to spend the summer in.
Praise God! Now, comes the hard part...moving, the expenses, the work, and the transportation. I am asking some of the church youth to help in exchange for a pizza, and hopefully we can find a truck or rent a small U-Haul. I am thrilled and exhausted at the same time; Lord, give me strength.

Thanks for all the prayer.

Upvote 0