Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If the mods/staff could make this a sticky, that'd be great.

I noticed we didn't have any sort of government prayer thread so I thought I'd start one. This is a thread for ALL governments of any country or nation you may be in. I encourage those of a certain country to pray for any government they wish, especially during election seasons.

Feel free to involve government workers such as police, firefighters, etc.

Lord, I lift up the nation of the United States of America. As we go through these next 52 days until the election day, please protect all candidates, whether they be for President, Senate, etc. Only You know the future of this nation and only You can control what happens to us, Lord. I pray for good health and protection of all candidates this election season. May we be united in our differences through Your holy name, Lord Jesus. In Your name we pray, Amen.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
c366299441b165698768e75bbf805469.jpg

Lord, You promise that when your people pray, humble themselves, and seek You, You will hear and answer. You even promise healing in the land.

Lord, our land needs healing and I believe it starts with me.

I humble myself before You right here, right now.
I’m seeking Your face.
I ask You to grant me a repentant spirit so I may be an instrument that ushers in Your blessing for this nation.
In Jesus name

Upvote 0

dude99

Apr 12, 2014
✟40,407.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
c366299441b165698768e75bbf805469.jpg

Lord, You promise that when your people pray, humble themselves, and seek You, You will hear and answer. You even promise healing in the land.

Lord, our land needs healing and I believe it starts with me.

I humble myself before You right here, right now.
I’m seeking Your face.
I ask You to grant me a repentant spirit so I may be an instrument that ushers in Your blessing for this nation.
In Jesus name
Praying in agreement, with the transformation of people and healing of the land.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Intercession For Our Land
Dear God,
give the leaders of this nation the wisdom and integrity to lead our nation in the best direction, where You are put in Your rightful position - and give each one discernment I pray, when making decisions or drawing up the legislation and laws that they pass - and may the decisions that they reach be godly and wise.

I pray also that You would protect our nation from other peoples that may seek to enter our borders, uninvited and ask that You would be with us and keep our roads, ports, borders and crossings safe and uncompromised.

As the days become increasingly dark in our country I pray that the light of Your love will shine on this land. May peace reign in our nation and protect us from those that would seek our downfall, I pray.

I really thank You that you have placed me in this land and I am grateful that I am a citizen of this nation – but I know that my home is in heaven,

Amen
from http://prayer.knowing-jesus.com/Prayers-for-Our-Country

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord and whether at a national level or in local governance,

we pray Your blessing on those men and women that are seeking to follow Your way, as they implement their authority – but Lord we also know that the opposite is true and that those who defy the living God will come to no good…

Upvote 0

R. J. Beverly

Jesus is coming, "He will gather", Isaiah 56:8.
Jun 15, 2016
Michigan USA
Visit site
✟9,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If the mods/staff could make this a sticky, that'd be great.

I noticed we didn't have any sort of government prayer thread so I thought I'd start one. This is a thread for ALL governments of any country or nation you may be in. I encourage those of a certain country to pray for any government they wish, especially during election seasons.

Feel free to involve government workers such as police, firefighters, etc.

Lord, I lift up the nation of the United States of America. As we go through these next 52 days until the election day, please protect all candidates, whether they be for President, Senate, etc. Only You know the future of this nation and only You can control what happens to us, Lord. I pray for good health and protection of all candidates this election season. May we be united in our differences through Your holy name, Lord Jesus. In Your name we pray, Amen.
I just prayed in agreement with you in Jesus' Name, Matt. 18:19-20. Amen.

Upvote 0

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I’m so encouraged to hear of your commitment to pray for our nation and its leaders. When enough of God’s people take prayer seriously and claim the promise of II Chronicles 7:14, He will be faithful to hear from Heaven, forgive our sins, and heal our land. I’m joining you in praying for the United States.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

vcs

Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ
May 4, 2010
✟10,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Loving Lord Jesus, thank you for the people praying here. I join them in praying for their nations. At your feet, I place countries in conflict, and those under oppressive regimes, war torn and unstable politically. Remembering your people in Syria Lord Jesus. Praying also for people in conflicted zones in the African continent, middle-east and in south Asia. Father, thank you for the peace we are experiencing in the place you have kept us. Please help heal all tensions in the borders, praying for my beloved India and for our neighbors. Help our leaders with wisdom and the knowledge that above all things we are subject to an almighty God. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Loving Lord Jesus, thank you for the people praying here. I join them in praying for their nations. At your feet, I place countries in conflict, and those under oppressive regimes, war torn and unstable politically. Remembering your people in Syria Lord Jesus. Praying also for people in conflicted zones in the African continent, middle-east and in south Asia. Father, thank you for the peace we are experiencing in the place you have kept us. Please help heal all tensions in the borders, praying for my beloved India and for our neighbors. Help our leaders with wisdom and the knowledge that above all things we are subject to an almighty God. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Joining you with this wonderful prayer, yes, Help our leaders with wisdom and the knowledge that above all things we are subject to an almighty God, In Jesus name

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
1 Timothy 2

I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them.

2 Pray this way for kings and all who are in authority so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives marked by godliness and dignity.

3 This is good and pleases God our Savior,

4 who wants everyone to be saved and to understand the truth.

slide_20.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟466,025.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
:crossrc:Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟466,025.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
:crossrc:Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.

Upvote 0