Riyadh
✟18,337.00
Country
Saudi Arabia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear God, kindly take away my fear and anxiety.. please make me happy again.. I've been thinking so much about negative things and i don't know how to sort things out,,financially, family wise, employment, physical condition.. it's all draining me. I keep on finding answers about problems that didn't even arise yet. I can't help it and I need to get out of this feeling. =(

Please Lord, show me your mercy.. I'm begging you to take every burden that I have and make me positive again.. please Lord I am nothing without you.
:bow:

C

christsoccer

Dear God, kindly take away my fear and anxiety.. please make me happy again.. I've been thinking so much about negative things and i don't know how to sort things out,,financially, family wise, employment, physical condition.. it's all draining me. I keep on finding answers about problems that didn't even arise yet. I can't help it and I need to get out of this feeling. =(

Please Lord, show me your mercy.. I'm begging you to take every burden that I have and make me positive again.. please Lord I am nothing without you.
:bow:

Praying for you to find peace
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,787.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Worrying about your adrenals, now and for the future. Praying you will get enough sleep, enough veggies and other healthy foods and maybe see a doctor and get some blood tests to be sure your body is up to par. Praying for healing of whatever kind you need and guidance and peace.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.