Prayer for an upcoming missions trip this Spring Break)

Dec 25, 2007
Philadelphia Biblical University 200 Manor Ave. La
✟15,115.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I would like to ask all of you to please pray for myself, my girlfriend and our fellow friend from our University who are going to be going on a short term missions trip to Slidell Louisiana this spring break in order to help out those who are still in need 6 years after Hurricane Katrina destroyed much of Louisiana.
Our University (Philadelphia Biblical University) has been taking groups down there each year since the incident and continually helping those in need recover from their tragedy, all the while sharing the message of Christ is action, and word.

I chose to go on this trip because it will be an opportunity to work with the homeowners who are struggling, while showing a Christ-like attitude in rebuilding their homes. There were many overseas options available, but this is just as necessary of a help to people who need the Gospel in our very own backyard.

I would appreciate greatly your prayers during this trip. The trip is taking place March 1-8, 2008 (This spring).

Please pray that all of the members will raise the support necessary to go on the trip and help as many people as possible, we must all raise our own support.

I really appreciate your prayers for this concern, and if it is the case that you wish to help me with my financial support as well as spiritual support, just send me personal message with your questions/concerns and address, and I will mail you the information you need in order to help as soon as I can.

Thank you for your prayers and your welcoming me to this community.

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I would like to ask all of you to please pray for myself, my girlfriend and our fellow friend from our University who are going to be going on a short term missions trip to Slidell Louisiana this spring break in order to help out those who are still in need 6 years after Hurricane Katrina destroyed much of Louisiana.
Our University (Philadelphia Biblical University) has been taking groups down there each year since the incident and continually helping those in need recover from their tragedy, all the while sharing the message of Christ is action, and word.

I chose to go on this trip because it will be an opportunity to work with the homeowners who are struggling, while showing a Christ-like attitude in rebuilding their homes. There were many overseas options available, but this is just as necessary of a help to people who need the Gospel in our very own backyard.

I would appreciate greatly your prayers during this trip. The trip is taking place March 1-8, 2008 (This spring).

Please pray that all of the members will raise the support necessary to go on the trip and help as many people as possible, we must all raise our own support.

I really appreciate your prayers for this concern, and if it is the case that you wish to help me with my financial support as well as spiritual support, just send me personal message with your questions/concerns and address, and I will mail you the information you need in order to help as soon as I can.

Thank you for your prayers and your welcoming me to this community.

praying in Jesus name
Amen

Amen, that's a great mission!

Great mission beloved, praying that God will be with you all!

cross.gif

We Stand In Agreement And Lift This Matter To You Father In Jesus Name
Holy Father I Kneel Before You In The Spirit Of Humility. You Are A Mighty God. You Have Given Us So Much Through Your Beloved Son Jesus. I Praise You Almighty God . I Love You Almighty God. I Glorify You And Only You Almighty Father. The Needs Are Many Father As You Know. I Ask You Enter Each Need Here Father With Your Miraculous Holy Spirit As Only You Can Do. We Stand In Agreement And Know To Expect A Miracle Father As Jesus Taught Us In Matthew 18-19. Jesus Said,"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." I Praise You Father Forever And Ever. In Jesus Holy Name I Pray.
Amen
icon11.gif

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Welcome newbie LifeofMin1MinofLife! Glad you found this site. It is a great comfort to me over the past year. Alittle prayer, alittle power. Alot of prayer** Alot of power.

Well, here is my prayer for you and the trip.

Jesus, hear us and graciously answer this young man and bless this trip to LA and may lives be touched by the power of the Holy Spirit and the Living Word. Amen.

Upvote 0

NostalgicGranny

Senior Veteran
Sep 2, 2007
Texas
✟25,776.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I used to live near New Orleans and have driven through Slidell on many occasions.

Lord I lift Slidell up to you in prayer and ask that this missionary trip be profitable in the souls that it touches, and that it receives a domino effect as the souls it touches touch other souls.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums