Visit site
✟15,990.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Yesterday I just met one of my good (Christian) friend's best friends, who is a hardened atheist. I wanted to say something to her, but it was at a party in front of a dozen people and according to my friend she hates talking about spiritual things anyway. I don't know her and my friend wouldn't want me trying to witness to her--she won't even tell me why she became an atheist. I feel like I can do nothing but this for her. Could you please pray for her?

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
i think this is the BEST thing you can do for her; prayer i mean. God bless you for posting this.

before approaching an unbeliever it really helps to have prayer covering in advance. you might pray for her every day until you see her again, that way giving the Lord time to draw her to Him (not that He hasn't been longing for her to come to Him all along), but we know the prayers of the righteous availeth much. amen?

dear Lord, all praises to You, Father God. Lord, i pray this girl will come to know Jesus as Lord and Saviour. Father, please cause her to question her unbelief and bless her with understanding. may her heart be softened to hear Your sweet voice, Jesus. may she long to know You, Lord. thank you for letting me pray. i love You. amen.

Upvote 0