Louisville, Kentucky
✟10,283.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I would like to ask everyone to pray for all women in every nation who are dealing with an unplanned pregnancy. Please pray that these women would not give in to the temptation to have an abortion. Pray that God would send people to speak truth in a compassionate way to these women. Pray that these women would get the love and support that they need as they deal with all the difficulties that come with an unplanned pregnancy. Pray that they would love their unborn children and make good decisions about the future.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,021.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I will pray as you have suggested. I would also add a prayer for those women who have had abortions. I used to volunteer in a pro life organization supporting unwed mothers (or sometimes pregnant wives) and learned a lot.

I learned that the hidden guilt of having an abortion may not show up for years, and can sometimes lead to someone being institutionalized. I’ve heard it can also be a factor in suicide, maybe years later.

I have a relative who has had two or three abortions. She is extremely liberal and yet she will say sadly that she killed her baby.

So I pray that such women will accept
the mercy, the forgiveness of our Almighty Creator And receive healing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So I pray that such women will except the mercy, the forgiveness of our Almighty Creator And receive healing.

i pray this prayer along with you.

i once met a lady riddled with guilt, because as an unbelieving street kid she had had an abortion, and only later, when she came to faith in Jesus, did she realise what they made her do.

Poor lady had been in mental agony about what she had done and even feared that her aborted child would now be in hell because of her, for years she agonised that. Even talking about the event tormented her with guilt and shame.

Jesus had me ministering to her the grace of God through Jesus Christ, and our Lord delivered her from her guilt and pain that very night.

And i learned to understand how very important it is that we hand out God's grace, in the name of Jesus, at all times.

Peace

• Winner
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Nitsud

Jul 17, 2021
Cherokee
✟11,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes I pray for the surprised mothers and fathers the same. Lord God bring your grace upon all that feel burdened, scared, manipulated, forced, slapped from behind, pressured, coerced, lonely, left behind, and tempted. Bring them your spirit of peace, comfort, forgiveness. Lord lead this world into ways that don't lead to destruction. Forgive us Lord for not believing you enough to follow your word. In the mighty name of Jesus Amen.

Abortion is a very open sore subject to me. When I was a teenager the girl that I was with became pregnant. Through coercion from her mother she decided to get an abortion. Although it was against my will, which I expressed to her, I went with her to the hospital with her the day the procedure was done. I have spent times before and since crying over her decision. To this day it brings tears to my eyes and a welling in my gut and throat. I pray in my heart that she has found herself asking the Lord into her heart and forgiveness for the destruction of his creation. I pray the Lord forgives me for my actions in bringing such an atrocity to reality.

I am the single father of two grown boys from different mothers. The mother of the eldest wanted to get an abortion, which I talked her out of then she wanted to sell him off in adoption. I put a stop to that and got custody of him. The younger was not quite the struggle. His mom said before she got pregnant that if we ever split she would give me custody, and she did. I have done my best to be responsible for my sins of sex outside of marriage.

Is repentance a one time thing? Matthew 18:21-22 21Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "LORD, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?" 22Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times. I hope he was only using this to say just keep forgiving. I need it. From God and others. I Know God's faithfulness and am constantly assured by his actions in my life. Situations that could have killed me, but somehow I was not there. Things that happen that make no other sense.

I spent many days and nights discussing with my sons the importance of sexual responsibility. I have been bold in expressing to them the impact that decision has had on my life. They are fully aware that they have one less sibling from bad choices. They are not mistakes, my actions are. To this day to the best of my knowledge neither of my boys have produced a child. My older child is 25 to be 26 in a few days. The younger is 21.

Abstinence is the only true and honorable form of birth control.

I cringe when people talk about sex education being so open to, "They are going to do it anyway." I did and look at the dark spot in my heart.

Upvote 0

JeffTheAmericanChristian

Oct 2, 2021
Louisville, Kentucky
✟10,283.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Yes I pray for the surprised mothers and fathers the same. Lord God bring your grace upon all that feel burdened, scared, manipulated, forced, slapped from behind, pressured, coerced, lonely, left behind, and tempted. Bring them your spirit of peace, comfort, forgiveness. Lord lead this world into ways that don't lead to destruction. Forgive us Lord for not believing you enough to follow your word. In the mighty name of Jesus Amen.

Abortion is a very open sore subject to me. When I was a teenager the girl that I was with became pregnant. Through coercion from her mother she decided to get an abortion. Although it was against my will, which I expressed to her, I went with her to the hospital with her the day the procedure was done. I have spent times before and since crying over her decision. To this day it brings tears to my eyes and a welling in my gut and throat. I pray in my heart that she has found herself asking the Lord into her heart and forgiveness for the destruction of his creation. I pray the Lord forgives me for my actions in bringing such an atrocity to reality.

I am the single father of two grown boys from different mothers. The mother of the eldest wanted to get an abortion, which I talked her out of then she wanted to sell him off in adoption. I put a stop to that and got custody of him. The younger was not quite the struggle. His mom said before she got pregnant that if we ever split she would give me custody, and she did. I have done my best to be responsible for my sins of sex outside of marriage.

Is repentance a one time thing? Matthew 18:21-22 21Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "LORD, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?" 22Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times. I hope he was only using this to say just keep forgiving. I need it. From God and others. I Know God's faithfulness and am constantly assured by his actions in my life. Situations that could have killed me, but somehow I was not there. Things that happen that make no other sense.

I spent many days and nights discussing with my sons the importance of sexual responsibility. I have been bold in expressing to them the impact that decision has had on my life. They are fully aware that they have one less sibling from bad choices. They are not mistakes, my actions are. To this day to the best of my knowledge neither of my boys have produced a child. My older child is 25 to be 26 in a few days. The younger is 21.

Abstinence is the only true and honorable form of birth control.

I cringe when people talk about sex education being so open to, "They are going to do it anyway." I did and look at the dark spot in my heart.
I'm so glad that you shared your story. You are making amends by teaching your sons the dangers of sexual immorality. God bless you and may you keep following the Lord.

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,021.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I would like to add another prayer, for the aborted babies. I have prayed quite a few times that the Almighty and his holy angels will be with them during any abortions to give them comfort and even spiritual anesthetic. With the Lord nothing is impossible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JeffTheAmericanChristian

Oct 2, 2021
Louisville, Kentucky
✟10,283.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I would like to add another prayer, for the aborted babies. I have prayed quite a few times that the Almighty and his holy angels will be with them during any abortion to give them comfort and even spiritual anesthetic.
That is a great idea.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,095,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
MOD HAT ON

241636_9f4a3046555e3431f8a087b68dbce899_thumb.jpg

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,095,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
MOD HAT ON

This thread was cleaned of posts which were in violation of multiple rules. In addition to all of CF's sitewide rules; I would like to call specific attention to these rules in the Statement of Purpose for this forum:

This Prayer Wall forum is for Christian members to post prayer requests and receive prayer responses from other Christian members.

This forum is not an appropriate place for a debate

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I would like to ask everyone to pray for all women in every nation who are dealing with an unplanned pregnancy. Please pray that these women would not give in to the temptation to have an abortion. Pray that God would send people to speak truth in a compassionate way to these women. Pray that these women would get the love and support that they need as they deal with all the difficulties that come with an unplanned pregnancy. Pray that they would love their unborn children and make good decisions about the future.

Father, I agree with Jeff over everything he asked prayer for. Please help these women and unborn children. Thank You for the centers and people who help these women with unplanned pregnancies. Please bring these women comfort and help to feel safe and secure having their babies. In Jesus Name, Amen.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums