• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer for Accident Settlement and Medical Claims Case Success

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by ksfaith, Dec 6, 2017.

1. ksfaith

ksfaith Newbie

+4
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I have two upcoming accident claims cases that will be pending review and would like to ask for prayer that God allow justice to be done in them both. I wish to have clarity and thoroughness of thought in preparing both cases. And I wish to have persuasiveness to show my points.

I also ask for fairness in reaching a settlement amount and decision in both cases.

I place this in God's hands and ask for prayer that He prepare me well for them and that His just hand would move the hearts and minds of those adjudicating the settlement and medical claims process to a fair and swift outcome.

Thank you very much!

• Prayers Prayers x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+89,597
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praying for you, that God grants you extraordinary favor. (((hug)))

3. Little Lantern

Little Lantern "The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD." Supporter

+2,133
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I am agreeing with your prayer, @ksfaith.

4. Greg Merrill

Greg Merrill Well-Known Member

+2,570
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Father, I pray Your blessings upon this one in regards to their prayer request. I pray that as they seek Your response You will give them clear recognition of what it is, and that it will bring them to praise You for Your goodness, wisdom, and provision. Thank You for allowing us to access You, Who are perfect in all ways, and expect that You will not ignore us, but respond in such beneficial ways to us, whether You choose to bless us physically, visibly, or spiritually or invisibly. You are just so good to us. Thank You for the faith to be able to interact with You as trustingly as we would react with those in earthly, business affairs, knowing that we will be even better understood and treated by You than our most trusted human relations on earth. Amen.

5. Ash8676

Ash8676 Seeker of Answers To Life Supporter Angels Team

+328
    Christian
    Private
    Praying for you.

6. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+1,467
    Christian
    Married
    Heavenly Father grant wisdom and clarity, James 1:5 "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God who gives to all men generously and without reproach and it will be given to him".