Prayer for Accident Settlement and Medical Claims Case Success

ksfaith

Jan 24, 2014
✟8,925.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have two upcoming accident claims cases that will be pending review and would like to ask for prayer that God allow justice to be done in them both. I wish to have clarity and thoroughness of thought in preparing both cases. And I wish to have persuasiveness to show my points.

I also ask for fairness in reaching a settlement amount and decision in both cases.

I place this in God's hands and ask for prayer that He prepare me well for them and that His just hand would move the hearts and minds of those adjudicating the settlement and medical claims process to a fair and swift outcome.

Thank you very much!

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I have two upcoming accident claims cases that will be pending review and would like to ask for prayer that God allow justice to be done in them both. I wish to have clarity and thoroughness of thought in preparing both cases. And I wish to have persuasiveness to show my points.

I also ask for fairness in reaching a settlement amount and decision in both cases.

I place this in God's hands and ask for prayer that He prepare me well for them and that His just hand would move the hearts and minds of those adjudicating the settlement and medical claims process to a fair and swift outcome.

Thank you very much!

:heart: Praying for you, that God grants you extraordinary favor. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am agreeing with your prayer, @ksfaith.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray Your blessings upon this one in regards to their prayer request. I pray that as they seek Your response You will give them clear recognition of what it is, and that it will bring them to praise You for Your goodness, wisdom, and provision. Thank You for allowing us to access You, Who are perfect in all ways, and expect that You will not ignore us, but respond in such beneficial ways to us, whether You choose to bless us physically, visibly, or spiritually or invisibly. You are just so good to us. Thank You for the faith to be able to interact with You as trustingly as we would react with those in earthly, business affairs, knowing that we will be even better understood and treated by You than our most trusted human relations on earth. Amen.

Upvote 0