-
✟24,879.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello dear brothers and sisters, I'm so grateful for the faith of all on these forums- it is such a blessing to be able to pray for one another.
The woman I raise before you all, is a lovely girl, (I shall call her 'R') who works as a teacher at a Catholic School. She is very young and in her twenties, but she has been suffering awfully with pains in her hip, and it turned out she had fractured it.
Long story short, the doctors thought she might have 'transient osteoporosis', but it wasn't that.
They're thinking it might be cancer... This is an awful thing to happen, and I know that many voices joining in prayer is a strong attack against the wicked one.
Please join me in prayer for this girl, who is a family contact for many, many years now... Her husband is suffering awfully for the stress of all of this, and though we don't know if it is cancer, we leave this all in the Lord's hands...
Thank you so, so much. I have been on this forum for a time now, but took a break from using it. I have asked for prayer before, and I say your prayers have not just been answered, but they have been powerful, and miraculous things have happened for me.
God bless you all in truth. Through the Lord Jesus.

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello dear brothers and sisters, I'm so grateful for the faith of all on these forums- it is such a blessing to be able to pray for one another.
The woman I raise before you all, is a lovely girl, (I shall call her 'R') who works as a teacher at a Catholic School. She is very young and in her twenties, but she has been suffering awfully with pains in her hip, and it turned out she had fractured it.
Long story short, the doctors thought she might have 'transient osteoporosis', but it wasn't that.
They're thinking it might be cancer... This is an awful thing to happen, and I know that many voices joining in prayer is a strong attack against the wicked one.
Please join me in prayer for this girl, who is a family contact for many, many years now... Her husband is suffering awfully for the stress of all of this, and though we don't know if it is cancer, we leave this all in the Lord's hands...
Thank you so, so much. I have been on this forum for a time now, but took a break from using it. I have asked for prayer before, and I say your prayers have not just been answered, but they have been powerful, and miraculous things have happened for me.

pray for her salvation.

• Friendly
Reactions: PeacefulHope
Upvote 0

PeacefulHope

God is our refuge and strength
Jun 22, 2017
-
✟24,879.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@Superhero Sam
Yes, we must pray for her salvation too. Thank you, friend. I don't think she has a deep relationship with the Lord, but rather that her family attends church so... etc, etc. It would be a blessing if this could mean her drawing closer to the Lord.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This cancer warrior sends his prayers before the Throne of Christ for your friend "R"

Please remind her no matter the news He walks with us through the valley of the shadow of death...We will not fear evil (cancer is evil) for Jesus Christ is with us. He will comfort us with His rod and staff.

Also, please remind her that second opinions are important.

God Bless!

• Friendly
Upvote 0

PeacefulHope

Jun 22, 2017
-
✟24,879.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you so, so much dear brothers and sisters for raising prayer for 'R'!
Your prayers are truly so powerful and effective, the Lord heard and shined great mercy upon her, and she healed incredibly.
The operation she had to remove the tumor;(which wasn't cancerous, praise the Lord!) was very successful- she drove home the same day!
I cannot express my gratitude or repay in any way, but the Lord reward you richly in all ways.
God bless you all in truth.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you so, so much dear brothers and sisters for raising prayer for 'R'!
Your prayers are truly so powerful and effective, the Lord heard and shined great mercy upon her, and she healed incredibly.
The operation she had to remove the tumor;(which wasn't cancerous, praise the Lord!) was very successful- she drove home the same day!
I cannot express my gratitude or repay in any way, but the Lord reward you richly in all ways.
God bless you all in truth.

:heart: Praise God!!!! Thank you for sharing this precious testimony!!!! :clap:

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PeacefulHope

Jun 22, 2017
-
✟24,879.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Wicked One made a counter-attack- the tumor seems to be returning, and 'R' is in pain. Please, please join us in prayers beloved brothers and sisters. I'm so grateful for all of your kindness in praying with us thus far. Thank you dear brethren. In the Lord Jesus' name.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The Wicked One made a counter-attack- the tumor seems to be returning, and 'R' is in pain. Please, please join us in prayers beloved brothers and sisters. I'm so grateful for all of your kindness in praying with us thus far. Thank you dear brethren. In the Lord Jesus' name.

:heart: Praying, dear heart (((hug)))

• Friendly
Upvote 0